Will Smith's Son

My Dad Is NOT Getting a Divorce

8/23/2011 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_smith_bn
Will Smith's son wants everyone to know ... his father's marriage is NOT OVER.

Trey Smith -- Will's son from a previous marriage -- went to his Twitter page and blasted the message, "Will and Jada getting a DIVORCE ..NOT TRUE AT ALL !! RETWEET."

Early this morning, In Touch Weekly reported that the two had separated. Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have 2 children together.

CoProducer

What do you THINK the kid's gonna say? Of course he wants the best for his parents; indeed they've probably told him it won't lead to a divorce. For his and his sister's sake, I hope it doesn't. If it does, then my sympathies are with them and their family.

karin

Wow, Jada is looking more and more like Joan Crawford.

Phil

Who cares what a kid says. He knows nothin.

Village

The kids are often the last to know. When W&J put their new 'private' home in AD, that might have been a signal they were selling it. Often, after homes appear in AD, they go on the market soon after. So why sell the family home if they are not getting a divorce? I read somewhere on the web, so it must be true, that they have been separated for 4 months.

njmom21

If they are denying it then its true!!All your celebs deny it then the truth comes out in a few months.Stop denying it and just admit it whats the big deal..

PG

Welcome to TMZ. Home of the inept PR stunts.

Timmy Boy

I don't care what they do with their sex lives. However, I do have issue with people like these procreating.
Sick Sick sick

Sam

His dad is a big ol homo...

jimmy

OBAMA IS RUINING THE COUNTRY, WILL IS DUMPING HIS WIFE, JOE FRANCIS IS INNOCENT, AND VANILLA ICE IS DOING BONGS OOOOOHHHH WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO? NEXT YOU`LL TELL ME THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SANTA CLAUS!!!

meme

DEAR TMZ: Trey does not have a twitter account!!!! it's a poser!!!

Jodi

Thanks Trey and that OTHER family member who said Will and Jada are NOT splitting up but can someone please tell me why Will or Jada or even their publicists have not said anything to the news media to confirm or deny this story?

Why would In Touch Weekly make accusations such as this against an A-list couple out of the blue? Something don't smell right.

Molly's Mom

I get tired of seeing his children with her and their smug greater than thou attitudes...

Mariah help!!!

yes he does have a twitter account...u really should check before u post online... not everyone is listed under their name only...wow...

Marilyn

I sure hope this is not true. I thought they seemed like a strong couple who could make it. I don't need to hear about what goes on in their bedroom. They need to keep that to themselves.

Isabel Leger

wow what a way for the kid to find out...obviously he hadnt been told yet...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments