Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

karlew

Really couldn't care less

Stephanie

Think about it... Marc and Jennifer split for him cheating on her. Marc and Jada have been working together (including a VERY deep scene) in Hawthorne.. what do you think... Marc and Jada???

Hassan

If it's true you can bet it has something to do with the way they want to manage their kids careers

Jonas Polsky

I guess Willow Smith has to leave Bel Air and move in with her aunt and uncle in Philadelphia.

Kelly

I believe I heard a clip of Jada saying a few months ago when asked how they keep their marriage going strong....

" lots of time apart" (not exact quote)

The reply made me think hummmmm, maybe its not strong at all.

webbb

This does not surprise me at all. I am wondering why it took this long. Everyone in Hollywood have been aware for years that they both are GAY. They hid this fact to improve their careers. I worked in Hollywood myself, and this rumor has been circulating for years. He like's men, and she like's women.

birdie

poor jada, if it was'nt for will we would have forgotten about her 13 years ago, she has been riding on his coat tail, let's face it neither one of them are really great actors.the whole family is over rated.i am over this story for real.

DEBORAH DEMARCO

What!!!! These are the very people I admire who do not believe in divorce. I have always look up to them on how to keep a marriage alive with such busy schedules. I truly do not believe this until I hear it from a more reliable source.

Crzylkafox

That's kinda weird, though I've always thought they were like the Stepford family and everything was too "perfect" and put together to be true.

Melanie

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. These two seem solid and look good together. Doesn't mean it can't happen but come on In Touch? Yeah, right...

me

All you idiots talkin all that negative $#i!, you don't know either one of them. The reason Will always seems so nice is because he IS. Jada is too. I have had the chance to work with Will, and my ex with Jada. We both commented at the time how extremely sweet and down to earth these people are.

They are human beings, if there is any truth to their marital problems I how they work it out. Meanwhile keep your crap to yourself.

VictoriaGirl

Im calling BS on this story.

ethel

The only comment I can make is, if it is true that WS&JPS have separated, is anyone surprised, I'm not that is the way most celebs live their life. I'm sorry to say, but it is true.

spyke

Say it isn't so! I love Will Smith, he sets such a great example for young African American men and they both seem like good parents and decent human beings. I hope this is just idle gossip but if not, I wish them both all the best, their kids too.

JW

You came on MY SHOW, The Oprah Winfrey Show and told me "Divorce is not an option."
Well?? What happened to "Divorce is not an option." I guess you two aren't gett'n jiggly with it, or maybe you are, but not with each other. It's not nice to lie to Oprah.