Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Haywood Jablomi

Buy her some breast,Jada is a flat chested junky.

mair

Just can't keep demons away...they talk to you to keep you in suspense of what it's like to be with someone else. I think they both are fighting tigers soon about to be released. Just sit back and watch.

CU

Let's see, allegedly Will caught Jada with Marc Anthony (Jennifer Lopez's husband) at their home. Marc Anthony who first wife divorced him for having an affair with an Ocean Drive waitress in Miami and he got the waitress pregnant. Of course he denied it until the DNA proved he was the father
Next,Jennifer and Marc Anthony file for divorce. It doesnt sound far fetched that their is some hanky panky on the Hawthorne set.
As a nurse, I find the Hawthorne program crazy. Who is Hawthorne? Super Nurse? What a false potrayal of nursing.

CU

Next,

pocahontas

I knew something was going on in that marriage when they both hosted the last awards show together and Will was not wearing his wedding ring. And if you watched it, they were both not really in tuned with each other as most married couples would be after being together for as long as they have. They'll tell us the rumors aren't true, but that's just to try and keep the public out of their business. Their marriage was in trouble a long time ago.

leah

I can't believe she would ruin her marriage for marc anthony,thats crazy

angstydarko

lmao "...lord i'm going back to bed"

BabeAlert

If this is not true they need to sue! Because In-Touch went as far as to insinuate that Will caught Jada with Mark Anthony doing the do!

Insider

They are good Actors in their real life, the whole "family" life is stateged, both are sex freaks, they do not sleep in the same house for years.....FAKE, FAKE, FAKE

dcharles

Some comments made seem to me to be inappropiate considering the story is not true. My question why so hateful? if you do not like these people why don't you just stop watching them or reading about them. I am always amazed how people say such hateful things about celebrities and their children, it seems to me they hate themselves so much until the only way to express how they feel about themselves is to project that hatred on to others. When I do not like the way an actor acts I do no*****ch him, and if I think they have presented themselves in a false light I do not waste my time or energy on them. This outright hate is indicative of the direction this country is going in. Please stop the hate.

JOAN Y SMITH

It is rumored that Will Smith and Jada Pinkette that they are involved with homosexual activities. Have you heard or can you confirmed the validity of this rumor?

Chad

PEOPLE have a hard time keeping marriages together...not just Hollywood celebrities. This remark is for the dumbasses who think divorce is something that only affects Hollywood. Close to a million divorces happen in the U.S. every year: only a few ten thousand work in Hollywood. Do the math.

Red

She is one hard looking bitch!

Njeanous

No! No! No! Unacceptable. Please say it ain't so.

DL514

Since I'm not one to keep up with tabloids, whether through television, internet and what ever other means of media exist, I was curious to see who was making this statement. For the most part, US tabloids and the people in general FEEEEEDDD off of these stories. I love Will Smith and I'm happy to see that their marriage is still going and if it weren't or if it isn't, does this affect your life in any way, shape or form ? I would be concerning myself with things like Hurricane Irene, earthquakes, political and economic instability rather than who's doing who, when and where.... but then, I don't feed into the sensationalism like 3/4 of the US population. Bonsoir ! :)