Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

nicki johnson

well i feel sorry 4 willow and jaden but dats there problem i <3 luv u willow and jaden also jb selenagomez and nicki minaj :-)

Marvelous

Karma is a b***h!!! If it is true, it was only a matter of time for Jada to pay the Universe for what she done to Will's X wife. She without questioned tapped in on Will while he was still with Sherese. I am surprised it lasted this long.

roberta

Am why did will smith and jada devorced ?????????

rachel

he is not gay he had sex with me.

rachel

if he is gay then way did he have sex with his wife.

crystal fair

I hope they will get back together?will smith and jada because they did so much and life...

CW

who cares

TRACY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THINK NOT JADA AN WILL IS THE BEST

alma

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, That's got to be false , they are one of the most happiest and most together couple out there.

o my goodness.... I said say wha?

o my goodnessa. I saida say wha?
o my goodnessa. I saida say wha?
o my goodnessa. I saida say wha?
who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaresah?!?!?!

aneishea

omg,their breakingup!i honestly never really thought that they would have a devorce...... i mean they where so cute together their kids to..... now they will be separated.... i wonder how the kids are taking it.........they should talk it out are try to work it out??????? on the outside everthing seemed to be just peachy but really it wasnt.....@ their relationship seemed to be (99%)
i really want to know what happened!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila

I love Will and Jada Pickett Smith alot. I grew up watching them both. I dont' know if they are really seperating and getting a divorce, but the way things are going in our society, I would'nt be surprise. But I hope this power couple can work it out. I think they are perfect as well as beautiful together. They owe each other a life sentece, not to seperate and divorce each other.

dorrese

open marrige is opening the door for things to come in and out.Its the fresh Prince we all love him,Ihope he is not gay.If jada is gay the people do not care.but will is the lover boy from Bel Air.I hope he is not going to announcement he is gay. what is his son going say.its going to be bad will.

Alex

I don't believe anything the tabs say, they just are trying to make all celebs look like they are splitting all the time. I

eddie jay

not cool to hear that not a cool decission made by the couple i know tough times come and go but tough people live