Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Lainie

I think that they were always SAYING how great their marriage was left me in doubt...the amount of PDA was kind o*****ive away as they were trying to convince the public everything was okay. Very sad, I like them both, such good spirits.

Sabrina

I'm not big on Celebs, but this couple seemed real and down to earth. She on Piers Morgan recently and seemed fine. I hope none of this story is true, because I don't want to be unhappy every time there is a breakup with what seems to be a good and happy couple that display love and have a good reputation.

Christy

Wow! I actually thought this was one couple who was going to make it. I sure feel like an ass now.

Big Butch

This is not good......trouble in camelot????

Maverick

Not surprised. She's a total hottie, but I'm sure he wants a new younger chick.

Hambone

They have talked about having an open relationship from the beginning. I guess it caught up but they are rich and I'm sure they will be fine.....

lee

THIS IS NOT A TRUE STATEMENT IS IT. PLEASE!!!!!TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE..... NOOOOO I'M NOT HAVING THIS. I LOVE THESE 2GETHER.PLEASE TELL ME.I'M GONNA CRY. MY HUSBAND AND I LIVE IN MARYLAND I WISH I'D MAT HER THAN.I LIVE IN THE CITY, SHE LIVE IN SEVERN NOT FAR.NO!!!. I SORRY!! THE ONLY COUPLE I LOOK UP 2.PLEASE SAY IT NOT TRUE.MY HUSBAND AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR... THIS SEPTEMBER 24 YRS.HAPPY MARRIED. JUST LIKE I THOUGHT WILL AND JADA WOULD. PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T TRUE TELL ME SOMETHING.

what

OMG!

Jackie

The marriage always looked fake. You could tell when the whole family was on Oprah.

CRAZYGIRL

Jada and Mark Anthony look a little happy lately!!!

Seismotronik

Will smith is a gay scientologist, can't believe it took this long for this to happen, the church will find someone soon for him I'm sure, a nice lesbian or dimwit like Kelly Preston

woofydude

Both actors are engaged in pet projects. That would cause a strain on any marriage.

deltasweetiepi

Gossip and rumors are what most newspapers on and offline are made of...so until the Will and Jada either refute or confirm in my opinion it is just a rumor.

Carrie

Jada Pinkett and Dr. Phil's wife are two celebs I've heard say they will NEVER get divorced.

CountryGal

Is that black leather he has on in that pic? Look at that big GAY grin. Yep, he is a homosexual for sure. Just come out Willy.