Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

kp

Who's going to live in the big house?
See how big this house is.

KAREN Christopher

Come on guys - get to work and find out if this is true. I will be soooo disappointed if it is true. This was one I expected to work. Funny how upsetting it is for people I don't know. Maybe because I'was a child of divorce but this is one that looked like it would go the distance. Very sad :(

3Storms

That's gonna be an expensive divorce. Somewhere out there lawyers are wetting themselves with the thought of expensive lengthy legal batrtles. Plus he has those two showbiz kids hell-bent on neoptisming their way into showbiz

Violette-Blue

Oh no! Now my day is ruined. I liked them as a couple. And to last 13 years in Hollywood is saying something.

Ozzi

Always thought that marriage was a little manufactured.

dreamon

Not happening....slow tabloid day.

iskabibble

It's about time! She strikes me as a diva monster with alot of ghetto baggage. Jada Pinkett STFU!

DeeWA2010

I KNEW IT! Is what I just said. I have speculated that she/Jada & Marc Anthony are having an affair. I am VERY SAD about it, Jada & Will were the couple that made it. SAD!

uscsouthernbelle1

Unbelieveable, love this couple, one of hollywoods best

Ozzi

Jada always looks like she's eating lemons. Extreme mean.

LJ

I love Will&Jada,and also agree I thought this was 1happy married couple.Jada is a VERY Jealous!! person.bet will can't even wipe his butt w/o her getting all Jealous.Hope they can work things out:)13yrs married can't see it just throwin away,Love Ya's<3

Sandra

Nothing surprises me any more !! However, a statement from them would be more credible!!

bitter old man

beard + merkin

Imrydenk

I really, REALLY hope this isn't true! They are the "poster couple" for Hollywood marriages and seem to have everything so together!

Olivia

True or not.
Why do the entertainment people tell so many lies.
They talk of famalies, love, etc., and all the time
they LIE !
Why should we read all the things that are written
THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LIERS !