Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Don

I guess Jada can then kiss any shred of a career she had because of hubby goodbye.

I pray to God this is the last we see of all of them. "Sweet Baby Jesus in Heaven....hear my prayer...."

pokerstud225

you people are crazy....they had an open relationship and slept with other people...wasn't going to last so don't talk about love

Madison Grace

They've always admitted to having an open marriage. They agreed from the beginning that they could both have side flings, as long as the other was told and discretion used. Many stories have talked about her lesbian affairs.

LittleBIt

Oh man, say it isnt true. I love Will Smith & him and Jada have something really special. I hope this is not true but if it is, I hope they can get past their problems and stay together. As a Philly girl myself, I have a lot of love for Will. All the best to them both.

jenn

noooooooooooo, please say it ain't so :(

Jnikole

First the Fat Boys break up and now this!?

dropped

They get in one little fight and Jada got scared, so she took her son and daughter to go live in Bel-Air

Kàt

yah, I imagine Will got tired of Jada snapping her fingers...
ya know Jada, you really aren't all that you think you are. Will on the other hand...now here's a guy thats worth everyones time of day!

Sheryl

Well, JLo said she was 'jealous of my one his co-stars'. M A costars on Hawthorne with JP and scenes have been very steamy. Just sayin'.

dootise

maybe they can sweat it out in the scientology lab.

dropped

Ruth

"Extremely famous children"--really? Define "extremely". Would that be to a normal, reasonable person, or just to the family biz?

Mike

Oh, thanks for Willow though.

Bloozegal

No way am I believing this. Will has stated more then I could count that before they got married they both said if there is anything thinking about divorce then they would not get married. I bet there will be someone getting sued over this.

tacky66

aren't they swingers from way back? just the kids will be affected and the bank account. are they Scientologist are they allowed to divorce. do they have a prenup.