Xtina's Lawyer Attacks Website

She's NO Child Abuser!

8/24/2011 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_christina_doc_launch_ex_2
Christina Aguilera is furious over an Internet report implying that she beat her son Max and gave him a black eye ... and now TMZ has learned she's threatening to sue.

Aguilera's attorney, Eric Greenspan, fired off a letter to MediaTakeOut.com ... after the site published a story under the headline, "CHILD ABUSE???? CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S SON IS PHOTO'D WITH A BLACK EYE!!!"

Greenspan writes, "Christina is a wonderful mother and was not present in the park when Max fell and hurt himself."

He adds, "To imply that she had something to do with this incident, without any investigation on your part whatsoever, is reckless and unconscionable."

After threatening to pursue legal action against the site, Greenspan concludes, "HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!!!"

MTO has since removed the child abuse reference from the headline.

ssakathy@aol.com

I can't believe someone would do that. How dare them.

Cleveland Gal

This girl is always drunk so you really never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Sicken

Seriously, if you suspect child abuse, you do not write about in the tabloids, you CALL Child Protective Services! Things people are willing to say to make a buck.

Carl

I am glad someone is taking these tabloids to task. All the due is report rumor, lies without any regard for the truth. Also all the people who work for TMZ should get a real job like the rest of us. I hope she wins a lot of money and I am sure it is the principal and not the money that she is after. Today it appeas like anyone can say anything about anyone or put it in print and then hide behind the freedom on speech act. Someone should sue all of them.

Kim

I dont like Christina but toddler boys are extremely accident prone. I have a 3 year old boy and he gets into everything. He had 3 small accidents all in a months time frame which resulted in scrapes and bumps on his head and face. Anyone who has had kids knows this age is rough, along with the tantrums.

Addie

Accidents happen. About 4 years ago while bowling my little brother (who was 8) went past the black line, slipped and didn't let go of the bowling ball. It ended up falling on his face and he had a black eye and a blood vessel. All my mom did was turn her head to cut up a hot dog for him. Like I said accidents happen there is no way to prevent them.

kk22

She would have to be insane to actually abuse him. It would absolutely RUIN what's left of her career. So I definitely believe her.

Kimberly

What is wrong with people today? seriously, I don't require the singers I listen to to starve themselves in order to entertain me. Christina is also a mother, every mom knows that weight loss after childbirth can be difficult to maintain. I wonder what Kelly will look like after she has a child? I HIGHLY doubt she will be a size zero!!! Kelly is a foul mouth spoiled brat that is only famous because of who her father is. She needs to watch a few episodes of "The Osbournes" to refresh her memory of what her size was!!! It is also VERY unprofessional to use her position at *Fashion Police* to personally attack someone whom she has a vendetta against. Kelly needs to keep her critiques to fashion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4