Christina Aguilera

I Didn't Bruise Up My Baby!

8/24/2011 10:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_christina_ex_INFChristina Aguilera is firing back at rumors she's somehow responsible for a giant bruise on her son's face -- telling friends little Max simply had himself a little fall at the park ... chasing squirrels.

The photo was taken yesterday afternoon at LAX -- with rumors circulating that Christina's "erratic behavior and alleged booze-filled outings" somehow contributed to Max's accident.

But sources tells us, that's total nonsense -- 3-year-old Max was out with his nanny last week, chasing around squirrels ... and the kid tripped over a rock and bruised his face.

According to our sources, Max was taken to the doctor immediately and everything was fine. No broken nose, no stitches. Just your average boyhood bruise.

As one source put it, "Christina is a great mom ... Max is her #1 priority."

0823_celebrity_injuries_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

MP

That is so disgusting that people are accusing her of beating her child. Kids play, they get hurt, they heal. It's like some people think children should grow up in a box. Sheesh.

Sarah

You people should be ashamed of yourselves accusing this poor woman of abusing her child, kids hurt themselves all the time its life, if she was beating her child do you really think she would be taking him out in public for the world to see? hell no, also to the people saying shes not a good mum because she doesnt spend time with him how do you know that? do you know her personal life to say something like that? I doubt it, nearly all celebs have a nanny because sometimes there busy and many normal people have a nanny to look after their kids doesnt mean they dont care about the child or that the nanny is bringing them up, I bet all the people pointing the finger are the ones that dont have kids. I really doubt Christina would abuse her child because she was abused herself as a child by her father. Give the woman a break.

samantha

He's 3, it happens. I can't believe that people would assume that she hurt her child because of one bruise. I have a 3 and a 2 year old, children getting banged up is pretty unavoidable

Sarah

Jim in Cali

looks like he got punched in the face. Not saying xtina did it but chasing squirrels? Doesn't seem plausible.

Hime

Not too many people fall and bruise THEIR EYE.

GIGI

I cannot believe they are still picking on Christina, and accusing her, of hurting her son, Max. You clearly can see the boy is not with her but the Nanny, and Boys will be Boys! She loves her son, I know she would never do a thing like that. She herself was abused, and is against anything like that. GIGI

Veronica

wasn't her father abusive...just saying

jasmine gomez

that is not her in the pic yuo people are liers liers i say his father was abusive take me to jail you people i liers she did not abuse her son

jasmine gomez

is it true did you bruise you son

.Shelly

As a mother of 2 boys, we seriously considered getting them helmets around 2-3. For both of them almost every freaking day they both when they were little managed to fall on there face and wack their forehead or backwards and nail the back.
I can't count the number of times I had them up on the counter checking their pupils and waking them up all night, just in case.
Their legs and foreheads had bruises all the time. I was the one that got black eyes, and with the older one got my nose crunched.
Anyone that has had a 2-3 year old knows that they fall and get hurt CONSTANTLY. I don't know if she did anything bad or not, but as a parent tha*****ched my kids like a hawk, little kids just manage to get hurt a lot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6