Christopher Knight

Files for a Very Brady Divorce

8/24/2011 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_chris_knight_adrienne_curry_tmz_ex2
The "separation" is over ... and now former "Brady Bunch" star Christopher Knight has finally filed for a divorce from his reality star wife Adrianne Curry ... TMZ has learned.

Back in May, the two announced they were separating to rethink the marriage ... but now, it appears Knight has reached a decision -- and he wants out.

Knight filed divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court on August 19 ... according to court records obtained by TMZ.

Knight married the "Top Model" winner five years ago ... after they co-starred on "The Surreal Life" together.

A rep for the couple tells us, "They are amicable and remain friends."

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

RealityBites

They had nothing in common, she was childish and he always had to be the adult. It's good they had no children, best they both move on to people their own age. He'd be wise to not get married again....it's just a stupid piece of paper anyways...unless you have kids who needs it?

Marty G

IS it true she tastes like Pork Chops and Apple sauce?

Ms. Lisa

Next stop for Adrianne..... CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW!!!

Laura

Oh gosh divorce sucks so bad. I remember watching My Fair Brady thinking she was SO young and foolish and had a lot of growing up to do...and that he as a middle aged man should know better. I guess when you're c**k's happy you don't see the future, you live in the moment

beckie

He was trying to act like her dad. Who wants to be married to there dad? Maybe he needs to find a woman his own age and start acting his age.

Rhoda Penmark

I am heartbroken! Of all the on-the-air marriages between a washed-up child TV star and a psychotic plus-size model with no career, this was my favorite!

CountryGal

She is a nasty skank! I was screaming at the tv when I watched that show, saying "don't marry her". Stay away from marriage Chris, you ARENT good at it. Three is already too many times to be married.

sky

She really loved him. He loved her loving him. He always seemed sort of a loof with her, like he thought he coulda done better, like she didn''t have any 'CLASS' . i admire her spunk since top model winning she's a cool chick. Im sure they'll both be fine.

Liz

He has been married way too many times. Has he ever stopped to think something may be wrong with him?? Gay maybe?

Christy

He should have listened to Florence Henderson when she told him not to marry her.

miaguy

I used to watch the show, mosthly out of curiosity. I went on a forum and comented that it was not a good idea for those 2 to get married. I remember a female was real agressive towards me, she insulted me and I shot back because I am not a doormat. Anyways, I surprised it lasted this long and although he made a huge mistake, he is making amends now and is best for him to move on. This girl is not marriage material. I hope hei signed a prenup.

Kabala

She's hot but dumb as a brick.

Kabala

Mom always says "Don't play with Adrianne in the house."

makeitstop

odd couple fabricated for a reality show

w