Jada and Marc Anthony

Report: Will Walked In On Them

Left Crying

8/24/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_jada_marc_BN_01
A suspicious Will Smith paid a surprise visit to Jada Pinkett Smith and found her with Marc Anthony ... this according to a new report.

In Touch Weekly claims in early August Will had become increasingly suspicious that his wife was having an affair with her "HawthoRNe" co-star Marc Anthony and secretly flew home from a movie shoot. If you've ever seen "HawthoRNE," you might understand why (clip below).

The mag claims Will walked in the house, found Marc Anthony and Jada together and left the house crying.

Reps for Will and Jada said Tuesday Jada had not been unfaithful to Will, specifically mentioning Marc Anthony in the denial.  A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Marc was at Jada's home, but in April not August, when he went over to look at a DVD.

In Touch claims Jada and Will have been living separate lives for months. As we reported, sources close to the couple insist they have not separated, but there are significant problems in their marriage.

0824_marc_jada_footer

Eisy

He looks like an overgrown version of the Taco Bell Chihuahua.

Yo Quiero Taco Bell!

Dana

Will seems like a great guy. I wish him the best.

T Roy

Now Watch Will "Pop" Up With A "Snowbunny" On His Arm.... Preferably, I Would've Rather Seen Jada Leave Him For "Another" Woman........

Anonymous

What the hell do these beautiful women see in this emaciated scarecrow!!!!

MsRita

Black women do not date Mexican Men.

tidya

I wouldn't doubt it, rumor is Anthony is hung like a horse, and Jada is such a top butch, that's she rules Will. I wouldn't be surprise if she's done this with men and women numerous times before. But now that's it's in the public, she gets no dough if will was smart about his fetti, that's why she is doing major media damage control.

will smiths backbone

will smith is a b*tch. i would have been kickin Marc Anthony's azz all around the house and then went off and banged jlo

young mike

I dont no why will was crying or complaining about his wife behavior get a grip on ypurself my brother aqnd do what you got to do you took that hood rat from out in the street and made her into a bigger rat thatb look for other women men she is thristy my friend and so is the entire Industry young mike

Cybersleuth

Will's career and raising children seemed to put Jada's acting career on hold for quite a few years. It's nice to see her on TV again - there aren't enough strong female actresses with ll the ridiculous reality garbage on now. It's Jada's opportunity now to resume her career and if Will feels threatened, too bad. Grow a spine, man. I wish Jada all the good fortune in the years to come. Maybe she needs a break from Will for a spell. Many years of marriage can make a person wanting a change of pace.

Massive Marbles

OMG, I've never seen Hawthorne so this video segment was a shock. Although I've seen Wil kiss women on the screen, he never went at it like that. I think he had more respect for her (Jada) then she had for him! Jada, I wasn't too fond of you anyway when I met you at the Philly Ritz w/ Mr. Wayans in 2000 - you tried to look shy but you are a devil in small frame!!!

LC

From one gay man to another? Will Jada ever learn it is NOT a choice for men like Will and Mark?

Stinky

Girls:Is Marc Anthony physically attractive? Really?

kim poole

I am not negative normally BUT I have never cared for Jennifer or Jada they are both FULL OF THEMSELVES. I m not crazy about Will either( seems to silly)but nobody deserves that kind of treatment BUT with an OPEN MARRIAGE what would one expect!!!!!!!!! What's all the surprise. HUH!!!!!! Marriage is about committment, what is all this OPEN S--T about. They all got what what the deserved.

lor

This is a lie obviously. Why in hell would she want Marc Anthony out of all the men in the world when she has fine Will Smith. The craziest thing is why Marc why not that white guy in Hawthorne he is way better looking.

kim poole

Something else came to mind, Jada's TRUE LOVE was TuPac Shakur, that is "real rap". She never really loved Will Smith in my opinion. I never heard about her being a lesbian, but I guess it is possible. Her demeanor is ugly. She plays so hard, she doesn't seem feminine. I guess I can see the "dike" in her. It is a shame for the kids but they actually seem "screwed" up at an early age. To much exposure I guess. I don't believe Will is gay, that's going too far. Marc Anthony, although not handsome, does have appeal. Jlo, I think is a real tramp."Real Rap". I wonder how they are going to save face on this one. JLo tried to bru***** under the rug by not giving a reason for the split. She should have known it was going to come out. It is all SO EMBARRASSING. So many lives ****tered for a "rumble in the sack"