Justin Bieber

I Want Canuck Kids

8/24/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_justin_bieber_tmzlive_EXJustin Bieber's nearly a grown-up (check the mustache) and when it comes to raising his future children ... the Biebs tells TMZ, only Canada will cut it.

Justin also claims teenage girls across South America are flooding the streets in despair -- watch the clip from today's TMZ Live to find out why.

Ray

once he grows up and understands tax rates he'll change his mind

Valstann

so canadian..
and hes probably going to live in the usa..
he really is a nothing after all.

dadudedd

He must be very happy about gay marriage.

Jackie

I won't bother to read view the vid, but i wanted to say....what a *******

some guy

Who says that Canada wants him?

John

That's good. His kids will have free healthcare... but it's not like The Biebs is hard up for cash or anything. I wonder if he'll bring Selena with him?

Hello is anybody in there?

Don't worry Bieber you'll hit puberty by 22 and my golly you'll have a mustache that will be big,thick and manly like John Waters'!

MsMaribel

I have a feeling Selena will put her foot down & be like hell no !!!!

Scotty

Justin is your typical arrogant Canadian! But more so!!!

Coochiepoot

wow, i've always been a big fan of TMZ but having that poser in your place makes me rethink my feelings.

Sarcia

I sooo got Bieberfever... LOL I don't know what you all hating for. What The Bieb do to y'all to make you hate him so? I love his music, his name Justin, plus he's kinda cute. Totally TeamBieber!!!

(and I'm not even going to duck!) :D

If sense were common everyone would have it.

God pleeeeeease don't let him reproduce! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

MadMax

This kid won't see a dime from my family! Can someone please tell this kid if it wasn't for the USA, he would still be making youtube videos from his bedroom. It was an Amercian who gave him his chance, it's American's who have set him up for the rest of his life! What an ungrateful ingrate! Hasn't he overstayed his work visa in this country? Why hasn't INS stepped up and sent this kid packing? There are stipulations to which he is suppose to obide by and if he's out there dissing our country all the time, which he does, we need to kick him out! My daughter is even upset with him...

samantha

I love him even more now, love it when my fellow Canadians are proud of what a wonderful country this is

bornunderprotest

forgive me,but is not "canuck", a quite offensive term, to a good portion of canadians ? i'm not making a judgement mind you,it's not my call to begin with. i'm just curious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments