Will Smith and Jada

Marriage Trouble

8/24/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_EX_03

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are having significant problems in their marriage, but they have NOT made a decision to separate ... at least not yet -- this according to sources connected with the couple.

Reports have been swirling that the couple has separated.  We're told it's "definitely a possibility" but they haven't pulled the trigger.  In fact, we've learned Will, Jada and their kids are going away together soon -- as a family.  Our sources would neither confirm nor deny if the trip is a last ditch effort to save the relationship.

We also asked our sources about the somewhat curious statement from Will and Jada, that their marriage is "intact."  Specifically, why didn't they go the more traditional PR route and say they're still in love and committed to each other?  Our sources privately said, the language was carefully constructed.

Stay tuned ...

0824_will_jada_smith_footer

eve from eden

Funny, thats how he looked when blondie took off her clothes. Theres nothing like pink nipples in the morning huh?

Palmer

I have always loved Will Smith, never liked Jada. She seems like a nasty, angry and jealous woman who wants to be as famous as her husband and just can't be. She always plays angry women roles because it's NOT acting!

i see all

the chemistry between marc an jada is there!! only a blind person could not see that...
i knew this was comming soon after the news of jennifer an marc splitting up..... watch my words...to be continued..

Utahn

I read somewhere, and who knows the truth of it, that they had an "open marriage". Am wondering if that has anything to do with their troubles now. I wonder what the percentages are of marriages like those that stay together.

ladydiinpa

I have heard for many years they are "swingers" each are bi-sexual..WendyWilliams outed "Will" years ago, I was soo pissed at her for this, cuz I am from Philly, but thru the years I have found out,,she may have known what she was talking about, I like them both, but when it is all said and done--it is their lives, their business..

Bubba

I remember reading a story about those two years ago, and they claimed that, "divorce is not in their vocabulary". Instead of rushing to a lawyer, why don't they try to make a example for everyone – working through problems is what should be done, especially when there are children from the marriage... set an example Will and Jada – if you can make it in Hollywood, you can work through difficulties in your marriage.

PK

Does anyone else remember an interview they did a few years back where they both basically said divorce was not an option in their marriage? Courtney Cox and David Arquette said the same thing, too.

Nyla

I'm sure the reliable source is probably a phone hacker. Will and Jada have been hacked or bugged. I sure hope they get it together.

EVELYN HENDRICKSON

WHAT IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE WANT NOWDAYS. THIS COUPLE HAS EVERYTHING ANYONE THINKS THEY WANT IN LIFE, A MANSION, A SUCCESSFUL CAREER FOR EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY, RICHES AND BEAUTY YET THEY CAN'T MAKE IT. WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE SOME ONE LIKE THAT HAPPY?

stacey

For all the kids who have to bash on the simple mistyping of MARRIAGE... have you never typed quickly and reversed some letters (and did not use spellcheck before printing)? It's not like the word is spelled completely wrong with letters not in the word. Get over it.

Ann

He's too good for her. Love him, not a fan of her.

hmmm

WILL SHOULD NOW DATE THE MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL AND LADY LIKE ROSARIO DAWSON. LOVE HER

Erica

Aren't these the swingers? Big surprise...

LittleBIt

YOU F-ING SUCK, TMZ!!!!! You NEVER know where to draw the line. Get the F out of peoples personal business you a-holes.

Bernice Borders

I hope if this roomer is true my FAVORITE COUPLE, will work things out for their family. I truly love them both and wish them the best. This will truly make you HATERS SICK ,to have good news come out of this.