Will Smith and Jada

Marriage Trouble

8/24/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_EX_03

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are having significant problems in their marriage, but they have NOT made a decision to separate ... at least not yet -- this according to sources connected with the couple.

Reports have been swirling that the couple has separated.  We're told it's "definitely a possibility" but they haven't pulled the trigger.  In fact, we've learned Will, Jada and their kids are going away together soon -- as a family.  Our sources would neither confirm nor deny if the trip is a last ditch effort to save the relationship.

We also asked our sources about the somewhat curious statement from Will and Jada, that their marriage is "intact."  Specifically, why didn't they go the more traditional PR route and say they're still in love and committed to each other?  Our sources privately said, the language was carefully constructed.

Stay tuned ...

0824_will_jada_smith_footer

Davis

I'll bet you a million dollars! Marc Anthony hit that!
think about the timing of Marc and J Lo split - AND NOW A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER?? Will maybe found out some things?
Just saying where theres smoke!

Rogue Warrior

Open relationships rock when your single, however I don't know how well that would work with kids in the picture. Will needs to tell his wife to step her game the fvk up!!!!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

This guy is a total manboy. Dominated by that disgusting money hungry troll.

We know who wears the pants in the Smith household. It ain't Will Smith.

She has dominated this guy - but hey, when she takes half of everything - I don't think you can honestly blame her. She has contributed to his "clean cut" family man image.

Must be nice to be a money hungry troll - all you have to do is act pretty and boss this manboy around - that will earn you over 100 million?

Anyhow, it is about time Will lets this troll go. His career isn't going anywhere. Might as well dump her and live your life Will. Because you know you haven't been living your life since you've been with this possessive money hungry troll.

Karen

Mark Anthony is sickly and frail looking.. I can't see what Jada or anyone else finds attractive in him..

Patti

Looks like someone probably needs a little publicity!! She is way too out there. Maybe she is tired of living off her kids money!!

Kay Ford

Will is not thug enough for her....why you think she was madly crazy about Tupac? Just a thought

maylou

happy to hear this. Jada appears to not trust him anyway. Everywhere he goes, she is there blabbing about their relationship. I don't think she trust him and I think he is sick of her controlling, jealous ways. Remember, she got him from a first wife and family and what goes around comes around.

Jodi

I knew it, I knew something was not right yesterday with that statement they made. I couldn't understand why In Touch would just up and accuse them of being separated for no reason at all and why they took so long to make a statement. I want to see how this plays out.

Bunwi

Bet it's got to do with infidelity and that it is he who has strayed.

Sandra

Like this couple and hope they make it!! If not they will handle things with class!!

Tammy

anytime i have seen this couple interviewed (or each by themselves) they are so arrogant and 'know all there is about raising children and how to have a loving relationship"

Ty

They were always posers and "oh we're so blessed and happy" AND FAKE ! Unless you start living in the real world and admiting life is not perfect you will alway***** a wall, usually sooner than later.

Beth

I'm surprised they lasted this long - just look at Jada Pinkett, can you imagine what a controlling nutcase she is, I saw her on Opera and she's frickn crazy.

Hannah

What a shame. I truly want to see this family take serious time to assess their situation. Perhaps there are too many "stars". They have children and over a decade invested. It would be sad to see that tarnished. Commitment is a challenge, especially in their glam world. People change and one must be able to handle that and want to stay in the relationship. I advise them to pull back from projects and have one family member at a time working. Hope this will work out.

Hannah's Take

MrsBeasley

I have to agree that this falls under the who cares heading. Alsp, if they divorce and this somehow disrupts anyones lives who have no dog in the fight then you need a hobby. What I think they should work on is an attitude adjustment to that little *****assed Willow. She is an arrogant little girl and it is highly unappealing. For those who no doubt are going to scream that I am picking on a kid thats exactly correct. She IS a kid and needs to act like one!