Chris Brown, Rihanna Case

Chris' Neighbors Want

Probation Revoked

8/25/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825-chris-brown-tmz-bn
The Chris Brown domestic battery case (over Rihanna) just took a bizarre turn, when the prosecutor revealed in court today that Chris' neighbors are trying to get him in trouble with his probation officer over what has become an epic, Hatfield and McCoy feud.

The brouhaha centers around Chris' West Hollywood condo, where residents have complained Chris is the neighbor from hell.  As we first reported, Chris' neighbors claim he incessantly parks in handicapped spaces, blares music at all hours, and even vandalizes the property.

In court, the prosecutor told the judge ... the homeowners association will send a letter to Chris' probation officer, claiming he's violated various laws by his conduct in the building and has therefore violated one of the terms of his probation -- to obey all laws.

Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, called the biggest complainer "a nut," adding that Chris is the victim of the management in the building, who misled him over the parking spots.  Geragos also said he's met with the West Hollywood City Attorney, and believes the numerous citations Chris received for parking in a handicapped spot will be dismissed.

The judge is noodling over the conflict.

0825_chris_brown_parking_footer

wvmama

There are THREE factions of law: blue collar law, political law, and famehore law. I think this falls under the last! You wouldn't see the common folk traveling all over the world while on probation. What about the blue wheelchair doesn't this idiot understand! I believe it is for physically handicapped not mentally!!

Italia

What a horrible man! Why is he even in a condo instead of his own house in some neighborhood far, far, away!

Could it be that he doesn't have as much money as people think he has and just can't afford to buy, or could it be that people are already warned and won't sell him a house?

wrx7182

Why the **** doesn't he just move. He has money, why doesn't he just move to a house where he can do whatever the **** he wants.

TheHOLETruth

Since he's supposed to be such a big shot, why can't he afford to just buy a detached house in the woods somewhere?

VictoriaGirl

If you're young, rich and want to do nothing but party then why buy and live in a condo? Why not buy or lease a house?

Stan

What do we expect from a Thug. He should be in jail.

Sarah

Why don't they just give him a break! So what he made a bunch of huge mistakes in his life, we are here to see his talent.

cwc

Sure he could buy a house away from everybody,but then he couldn't be a jackass and aggravate all the people around him. He wants to make people think he's special and can get away with whatever he wants. ******** like him are a dime a dozen

Hamptons dude

He IS a woman beating s***bag. Regardless of the situation.

b

This Guy is a waste of a life and should buy a gun put it to his temple and pull. That is right I am jealous that this guy gets paid millions for this kind of Shizzy music. But it does not excuse the fact that he is an ungrateful women beating wannabe thug. LOSER w/cash talk to me in 5 years.

An

People need to relax. If the building told Chris Brown that was his parking spot, then that's not his fault. As for the other charges, I don't know and don't care. People should stop judging others, there are plenty of worse people out there. The news should focus on real murderers, rapists, etc... Not on celebrities. Most celebs act the same anyway, its just a matter of who gets caught for their actions.

I dont care abut celebrities personal lives because I have my own life & I don't judge people that I don't personally know. I only focus on a person's career and if they actually have talent.

I remember the news when Chri***** Rihanna, and yes I did feel bad for Rihanna because no one should be hit like that. However we don't know everything that happened and its not our business. They dealt with it themselves. I'm still not going to deny that Chris Brown has a lot of talent - he can sing, dance, write music, etc. He even wrote a song for Rihanna before (Disturbia), so obviously the kid's got talent. In terms of him personal life, I don't know him and don't care at all. In terms of his music, I think he's very talented and has some of the catchiest songs out.

stefan

Come on, I am in no way a Chris Brown fan.. but anybody can see that he is being f*cked with by nosy neighbors.

taisez vous

**** all the haters if you want destroy chris you lose the battle **** all the haters **** you TMZ **** you

josh

Being mislead about the parking spots gives him the right to park in Handicap parking???? Thats basically what his lawyers were sayin.....thats so dumb!!!!!!

Kathy

You would expect someone with his questionable reputation to be a better liar. Everyone knows what a marked handicapped parking space is and who is eligible to park there. Of course, I forgot about his mental handicap.