Xtina's Lawyer Attacks Website

She's NO Child Abuser!

8/25/2011 1:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_christina_doc_launch_ex_2
Christina Aguilera is furious over an Internet report implying that she beat her son Max and gave him a black eye ... and now TMZ has learned she's threatening to sue.

Aguilera's attorney, Eric Greenspan, fired off a letter to MediaTakeOut.com ... after the site published a story under the headline, "CHILD ABUSE???? CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S SON IS PHOTO'D WITH A BLACK EYE!!!"

0825_welcome_max_launch
Greenspan writes, "Christina is a wonderful mother and was not present in the park when Max fell and hurt himself."

He adds, "To imply that she had something to do with this incident, without any investigation on your part whatsoever, is reckless and unconscionable."

After threatening to pursue legal action against the site, Greenspan concludes, "HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!!!"

MTO has since removed the child abuse reference from the headline.

New Celebrity Yearbook Photos

J.Lo, Leo, Penn & More!

0825_welcome_yearbook_launch
Before she was Jenny from the Block, Jennifer Lopez was just another 80s girl with big hair!

Thanks to the expansion of Ancestry.com's U.S. Yearbook Collection, we've got our hands on some never-before-seen pics of stars like J.Lo, Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift, Susan Sarandon, Garth Brooks and young hotties Rob Lowe, Sean Penn, Leonardo DiCaprio and Vince Vaughn from their high school days.

Sexy Celeb Students

SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!

0819_school_girl_launch
The dreaded back to school season is upon us but these school-ready-stars might make the transition back to the classroom a little less painful.

A+

MTV Video Music Awards

All the Wildest Fashion

0825_welcome_VMA_launch
The MTV Video Music Awards will go down this weekend in L.A. -- and in preparation, we're taking a look back at some of the craziest outfits to hit the red carpet since the first ceremony back in 1984.

From Lil' Kim's infamous mermaid outfit to Lady Gaga's meat dress, check out the VMA fashion disasters!

The Girlfriend in

"Karate Kid"

'Memba Her?!

0825_welcome_memba_launchElisabeth Shue is best known for playing Ralph Macchio's girlfriend Ali Mills in the 1984 classic "Karate Kid." Guess what she looks like now!

Australian Swimsuit Show

Eye Candy for Everyone!

0825_welcome_bods_launch
Things are heating up down under -- and we've got shots of Australia's half-naked models to prove it.

The Speedo runway show went down earlier today as part of Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney 2011 at Sydney Town Hall, where some seriously sexy male and female models strutted their amazing bodies down the catwalk.

Doesn't matter which sex you're into, this gallery definitely won't disappoint.

WaveRunnin' with the Stars!

VROOM VROOM!

0729_waveridin_launch
Nothing says summer like a 200+ horsepower engine thrusting you through the the fresh ocean air -- check out which stars have takin' to the high seas on their own personal watercraft!

Jae

If I had been accused of child abuse every time one of my sons had a black eye, I would have spent a lot of time being investigated. How irresponsible of them to jump to that conclusion because a little boy has a black eye!

Deb

Christina should sue I am so tired of the media making up there own stories

Ken

Of course she's a great mother! didnt you read? She wasnt even with her child at the park to see it happen!! DUH. All of us parents who are too busy to go to the park with our children are great parents.

tammy favre peterson

Give me a break. My son jumped off of his bunkbed and broke his foot. Kids do these things alot. Leave her alone.

linda

I agree with Deb...Christina should sue. Thes mags think they can print whatever they want. It is shameful. Hey even Carol Burnett sued (and won I might add) over a magazines article that said she was a drunk...Go for it Christina. Teach them a lesson

Seattlewkr

You can be sure her kid is absolutely spoiled. If you think that's good parenting, then I'm sure she's great.

Janet

Christina Aguilera's son looks like a brat!!

CC

SUE!!!

Christie

I don't particularly care for Christina Aguilara but as a mom of two little boys I don't doubt her claim that she had nothing to do with the bruises on her son. Boys are very physical and they often play wildly. My sons have had a black eye once or twice from falling off the back of the sofa, or falling down outside. It just comes with the territory and it's pretty indecent of paparazzi's to imply a bruised kid is an abused kid.

googoobh

As much as it would be nice to pile on to Christina , I know kids do fall and get hurt quite often. I will say she has badly managed her career in the last 5 years. She was on her way to becoming a real respectable Diva , and then she put that last horrible album out with all the dumb titillation songs on it. That was how she (and most other diva chicks) start , your not supposed to go back to silly innuendo. Now she's a joke on "The Voice" where she clearly isn't bright enough to talk in front of the camera. Plus she gained about 35 pounds ..... not very good moves.

terryhighlander

really, how can she be a good mother when she even be a good person?? this is a very selfish person and alway's has been, yes she is a hot women but there is a little more to it then that, and guy's you know what i mean!!!!!

diling ding

i guess a couple million from the law suit will ease the anger and upset stemming from this ...

terryhighlander

what, that she is a slut?? well when you look like her you can be anything you want as long as she do not have to use her little brain

scout

I know from experience that children fall, tumble and can look like they've been dragged behind a car for 2 blocks. My daughter is now 18 years old and broke the same arm twice before she was 10 years old. Swallowed a penny, stuck the back of an earring post up her nose. I could go on and on. And I was a wonderful hands on attentive mother. My mother also raised 8 children and was like June Cleaver however I myself had my head stitched up at 4 yrs old. My thumb stitched up. And my chin stitched up from climbing up on the bathroom sink to retrieve some baby asprin. Kids play rough sometimes and that's just a part of growing up. I'm sure Christina is a great mother.

Koz

The problem is people just jump so quick now when they see a kid with a black eye. If you take your child into a ER with a broken arm the staff start giving the kid the 3rd degree or just call social service becasue they think something is wrong.
I had two broken arms and many black eyes when I was a kid in the 50's, Went to the ER for the arms and ice packs for the eye. Nobody blinked and eye, it was normal because we played outside and sometimes it got ruff. Not like todays whimpy kid that just play vedio came.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments