DMX Arrested Again

Allegedly Topped 100 MPH

8/25/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_dmx_tmz_2_bn_nowmDMX just proved, "Groundhog Day" is more than a movie -- it's a lifestyle for scofflaws.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... the rapper was arrested again, after being pulled over last night in Arizona for driving 102 mph in a 65 zone.  And for good measure, Mr. X was driving on a suspended license ... so cops arrested him.

He was booked for speeding, reckless driving, and the suspended license -- and has since been released on bond.

FYI -- DMX has now been busted 10 times in Maricopa County, AZ. Back in 2008, Sheriff Joe Arpaio famously made the rapper -- along with his fellow Tent City Jail inmates -- sport a pink jumpsuit .

0825_dmx_mugshots_footer_v2

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Only 100? P****

Tammy

This is a tough one for me as I'm a fan of driving based on the environment. So, if it's 2am and you're the only car for miles, go as fast you feel comfortable. If it's 2pm and the road is packed, you shouldn't even go the speed limit if it's not safe. The suspended license thing, though, is whack. Get that fixed, D!!!

Lulu

This dude should just get a job in the jail and stay there permanently, have his own designated cell/kennel...

PokerStar

Sounds like it will be back to the green baloney and pink jumpsuit for this genius. Great weather in AZ right now too.

NellyLove88

Dmx had so much potential too, smh what a shame

Texas-Writer

Must have enjoyed his jail time or is one of the world's slowest learners!

X M D

STOP, DROP

H.T

What a shame the man had it all, he is now just a washed up bum that will be broke or dead soon. His future will be on E "Whatever happened to"

Carl

I think the police should focus on finding "Y'all" as that is the source of all his problems. Heck, he sang about it years ago as a warning to us, see:

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
up in HERE up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out
up in here up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL
up in HERE up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool
up in here up in here

TheHOLETruth

I think the guy is honestly retarded... I don't mean this in the pejorative sense.. I mean intellectually slow. Maybe it would sink in if he got everyday justice and forced to muse over his actions-incarcerated-for a few years.

amber

DUMB ASS!! he had the fame and money..could have gotten anything he wanted and decided to act like a fool..

Rochell

DMX IS SUCH AN IDIOT

anthony

i really enjoyed his music. as long as he is in jail, someone is is taking advantage of his finances. the people that have controlled his finances want him to be in jail so they can take his money.

Ih8Taxes

Hey, DMX, if you're reading this now, it's not too late to turn your life around. Call me crazy, but I think you're a decent guy, so fly straight!

Areader

This guy just doesn't get it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments