DMX

I'm Going to SUE

Over AZ Speeding Arrest

8/26/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_dmx_tmz_3EX
DMX
claims Arizona police had NO RIGHT hauling him into jail yesterday -- insisting there is NO POSSIBLE WAY he was driving more than 100 miles per hour ... and now he's ready to sue the cops!

X -- who was allegedly going 102 mph in a 65 zone -- tells TMZ, "I was going 85 miles per hour ... I know for a fact I didn't go more than 90."

X adds, "I'm used to driving fast, I'm a New Yorker ... but I constantly look at the speedometer when I'm driving ... I need to make sure I don't drive too fast."

The rapper says he knows he was technically speeding, but he feels the cops abused their authority by putting him behind bars ... even though his rap sheet takes longer to read than "War and Peace."

"I plan on suing ... and I plan on suing for harassment," DMX says ... adding, "I'm in discussions with multiple lawyers who are not afraid to go against the system in helping me clear my name because I have been harassed."

0825_dmx_mugshots_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Raejean

Gee, he was ONLY going 85 to 90 (I also heard he was driving on a suspended or revoked license) in a 65 zone - we should beg his pardon and give him an effin AWARD for being such a good and responsible citizen rather than allow those nasty old cops to harass him!

Talk to all the dirtbag lawyers you want - you sound like a complete fool.

Raejean

LOL, yes it WAS racial profiling for you to drive on a suspended license and publicly admit you were going at least 20 mph above the speed limit, and then expect that you WOULDN'T go directly to jail. You have profiled your own race as being stupid, and most of them don't deserve it!

Joe

I know one time in New Jersey I had to get to my house for an emergency. I was going 90. The cop behind me had to do over a 100 to catch up to me. He then wrote a ticket for 100 miles an hour. There was NO WAY I was doing that. So in this case, I do feel for the X man !

Ben

"I was going 85 miles per hour ... I know for a fact I didn't go more than 90."

Hey Dumb Ass doing that in a 65 still gets you arrested. What a Jerk

jules

He drives like a psycho. He was riding my bumber like a video hoochie mama and then he cut me off on a completely open street in la. He was driving like a total a-hole. I believe any accusations against him when it comes to driving.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6