Johnny Gill

TRUCE In Twitter War Lawsuit

8/25/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_ira_johnny_hires_side_EX
"New Edition" singer Johnny Gill has buried the hatchet with the woman who sued him for calling her  "f**king nuts" and "deranged" on Twitter -- and now the two are actually working together again.

TMZ has learned ...  Ira DeWitt -- CEO of Notifi records -- has agreed to drop her lawsuit in which she claimed Gill damaged her reputation when he tweeted that she was responsible for leaking an unfinished single from his upcoming album. He also called her some unflattering names.

DeWitt -- who's producing Gill's album -- tells us .. "I'm very happy to put this dispute behind us and I'm confident that [Gill's] loyal fans will be thrilled with the final product."

Gill -- who agreed to go back on Twitter and express regret over the situation -- says, "I'm elated to continue this journey that I've started with Ira and Notifi Records."

He adds, "Through conflict we found a resolution, and not to mention I've found my friend again."

anon.

Apparently, money talks.

wasted days and wasted nights

Life is way too short to be causing drama with twitter.

noneofyourbusiness

Once you put that out there for the world to see, you can't take it back. THINK before you TWEET or FB!

Plus it's really embarassing when you blast someone and you are wrong. I love me some Johnny Gill and hope his record is awesome!

Bobo Frog

You can tell she's nuts just by her photo....Johnny Gill was telling the truth.

whitney

cant wait for the album, i saw the comments and i knew they were not true

bald

im so glad theyre back together i know both the parties involved and theyre both great people, ira is a milionairre so she wouldnt leak a record she can just buy it and johnny is an artist true to his form so i could see why he flipped. These 2 work well together no need for this nonsense

Truth

JOHNNY GILL IS BUDDIES WITH BOBBY BROWN. I SUSPECT HE WAS ON DRUGS. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION. EXPLAINS HIS DOUCHE BAG BEHAVIOR. TRUTH!!!!

DDOside

Can You Say...... PUBLICITY STUNT!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

F*****g nuts is too harsh. But she definitely looks deranged.

letty

She looks freaking Nuts

Woot

*Well, yeah, she looks decidedly kooky, I gotta admit.*

Ronni

He's talented but he's been outta it for a long time... He's lucky someone is into his music.

Sherms

MAN! He looks like Stevie Wonder!!