'Dance Crew' Judge

DISTURBING Details

In Child Sex Case

8/25/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_shane_sparks_ex
Former "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Shane Sparks allegedly sexually abused at least 6 young girls IN ADDITION to the woman who claims Sparks raped her when she was 12 years old  ... this according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

The documents were just made public ... following a plea deal Sparks made with the L.A. County District Attorney in which he received 270 days in jail after pleading no contest to having unlawful sex with a minor under 16.

The allegations in the documents are extremely disturbing -- with the victim telling police Sparks forced her to have sex with him after driving her home from a dance class he had taught in 1994 when she was only 12 years old.

According to the docs, the victim claims Sparks took her to HIS home where he started to "make out" with her ... and then he "rolled on top of her and pinned her beneath him."

The docs explain, "The victim told him she was a virgin and not ready for intercourse" but Sparks "ignored her pleas and penetrated her vagina for several minutes. He then drove her home."

According to the docs, investigators found "at least six other victims, whom between the ages of 12-17, were also abused by [Sparks]." No further details about the other alleged victims are included in the docs.

Sparks is expected to begin his sentence sometime in the next year.

makeitstop

270 days for child rape???

Professor Chaos

So he raped women and kids and he's only getting 270 days in jail? WTF?

AlwaysOnTimeB

I KNEW there was something about this guy I didn't like. Eww, just EWWW!!

Guest

Less than a year for raping and molesting 7 girls? Really? WTF is wrong with this DA?

Woot

YOU FILTHY PIG! You and all like you including the SOBs who abused me can go STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!

CMmom

This is why there are so many child molesters. 270 days, and oh, by the way, you can wait till next year to serve it. How many other children is he going to hurt!!!

Celeb Gossip Addict

270 days for multiple forcible child rapes? How'd he get that deal? I really don't get that one. I'd think 5 years would be an outstanding deal for that. I assume that the statue of limitations ran out on the other girls.

AC

Might as well hang up what career he had. Karma. Gotta love it. I hope the girls are not ruined in any way for what this s***bag did to them.

Rich

wow, 270 days in jail. Criminals get off so easy there. Most guys would get 15 - 25 years. Just be famous and you are free.

marie-josee leblond

Less than a year in jail????

Wartime

This is what happens when an original man of the earth is subjected to white people's culture.

bunny

He's sick and men in prison will show him what it feels like. He's going to have a lot of boyfriends.

CelebJustice

Are you kidding me? Less then a year for raping a child? How proud the liberals controlling ca must be of their legal system. Glad I got the hell out of there while I could.

ha!

ugh makes me sick to my stomach :(

Ronni

Proving that all peewees aren't homo... How many young lives has he ruined?