'Dance Crew' Judge

DISTURBING Details

In Child Sex Case

8/25/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_shane_sparks_ex
Former "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Shane Sparks allegedly sexually abused at least 6 young girls IN ADDITION to the woman who claims Sparks raped her when she was 12 years old  ... this according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

The documents were just made public ... following a plea deal Sparks made with the L.A. County District Attorney in which he received 270 days in jail after pleading no contest to having unlawful sex with a minor under 16.

The allegations in the documents are extremely disturbing -- with the victim telling police Sparks forced her to have sex with him after driving her home from a dance class he had taught in 1994 when she was only 12 years old.

According to the docs, the victim claims Sparks took her to HIS home where he started to "make out" with her ... and then he "rolled on top of her and pinned her beneath him."

The docs explain, "The victim told him she was a virgin and not ready for intercourse" but Sparks "ignored her pleas and penetrated her vagina for several minutes. He then drove her home."

According to the docs, investigators found "at least six other victims, whom between the ages of 12-17, were also abused by [Sparks]." No further details about the other alleged victims are included in the docs.

Sparks is expected to begin his sentence sometime in the next year.

momofmany

I have seen this type of thing happen before. When I was growing up two of my friends who were sisters were in gymnastics. Their parents actually owned the gym and they were molested multiple times by different coaches that worked there. They were so messed up as teenagers but thankfully have grown into stable women with time. I always think about that when my kids want to do something like dance or gymnastics coached by a man. I'm sure not all male coaches are bad but the few that are makes it bad for all of them. I'd rather be safe than sorry and I hope all the girls he abused are living happy lives right now. You cannot let an abuser control your lives forever.

ally

WOW..Only 270 days for raping a 12 yr old.

steve martin

i am really loving your young ladies on your show...i especially love the 2 young ones that hang out by the man whore...love all of you

Lamb Of God.

WOW so all he gets is 270 days? but i bet if it was a pot related incident he would get over a year America is SO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

FruitSalad

Did he get LiLo's judge ?

erikasg

That is just a DANG shame, SHANE................ I really liked you, but not I can't stand you. I had hoped it just wasn't so, until you plead NO.

Don

270 DAYS FOR RAPING A 12 YEAR-OLD!!! You gotta love L.A. California can't drop into the ocean soon enough.

Jane Kay

It is absolutely disgusting that you would post the details that you did especially since there is a victim involved. It was crossing a line and I will no longer be visiting the tmz website.

sbs

I cant believe this sicko!!! hes only gettin a few months in jail??? so sick i hope his victims sue him for every penny that sick rapist piece of crap!!

MsBillie

I thought this bastard was gay. I hope they put his butt in general population.

kk22

Never heard of him (go figure). Hope he gets beat to death in jail.

T

Child Molesters should be shot and buried. and they let him judge girls on so you think you can dance???? Idiots.

dboss

You is one sad a$$ muthra-fu-ker and need to be rape by 12-17 guys then you can get out of jail.

disgusted