"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

jordii

I thought that DWTS was supposed to be looking for A-listers. So far they have him and David Arquette. I think this show is headed for the dumper after this season new set or not.

Kat

Everything about this chick is weird and disgusting...i usually watch DWTS but will not this season. This is CRAZY
AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Gingern

YUCK. Why would they have a morbidly obese person be on this show?! Between that, not being a real celeb, and the scraggly beard...not a good choice! This show has really gone downhill. I feel sorry for the pro who has to dance with him...no chance of winning WHATSOEVER.

Lisa

Are you kidding me?

Annie

Who are you people to sit and judge. Unbelievable how you are all acting high and mighty. You think Chaz Bono is sick. Well I think your comments full of hate are alot more sick. You haters should all stay in your perfect little bubble world with all your hate.

C

Will hshee grow a beard for this????

Bobby g

Talk about jump the shark!

That fatso just ruined the show

jen

Flippin Gross~Just Sayin> Here goes DWTS ratings down the tubes baby...

Donny

Wow a Fat Ugly girl who looks like a guy and is the daughter/son of a singer who is a female who looks like a man.....who sounds like she signs through her nose! What a garbage show!!

MICAHEL

YOU STUPID **** O TS COMMENT ND POST ON BULL **** , WHY THE **** DOSE NE 1 CARE ABOUT OCTOMOM AND THIS DIKE BITCH ? HATRVEY I WANNA SEE U BLOW THAT JAR JAR BINKS LOOKING HOMO ON TMZ LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ltwife

I loved this show because it was the one show that was about just clean fun, no agenda. Now I see that has changed, because the homosexual community has latched onto this show as another platform to push their agenda. If this happens..I will never watch again. I doubt they would miss me, or care about anyone like me no*****ching if this is their agenda.

Karen

Come on PEOPLE open your minds.Did you not see him on the talk shows and the do***entry. He seem like a great guy! Give him a chance. If Kristie Alley can go on and lose weight give the guy a chance. IT takes a lot of guts for him to do this. Good luck Chaz!

Valkyrie Ziege Mourne

; Dancing with the Castrato.

rucehuang

h

Linda

I love Chaz and I hope HE wins!