"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

Carol

No man here that I can see. "SHE" is a girl and still looks like a girl.

Carol

Is she going to dance with a girl or guy. If it a girl I'm no*****ching this ever again.

Lois

If Chaz (Chastity) Bono appears on Dancing with the Stars, I will qui*****ching it...after faithfully watching it every season!

BigRedFan

DWTS has sunk to an all time low. You are totally disgusting! What Chastisty did to herself is disgusting and no matter what SHE says she is, she is a woman first and foremost. DWTS will sink so low in the ratings that it will be cancelled before the season is over. Good riddance!

Anti-K

Chaz Bono on DWTS? Those Richter scales are gonna get a workout!

fordtocarr

I just don't get her/him. He said he don't need "bottom" surgery to feel like a man. BUT, he can feel like one just because he cuts his boobs off? Women have boobs cut off from cancer and are still female. Women take male hormones to even out their messed up cycles. They remain female. Chaz still can give BIRTH. He still has sex as a FEMALE. They both have female parts to pleasure. The government screwed up by allowing HER to legally be a male while having a female body minus boobs.

moe l.

What happens if it's 3rd leg falls off while dancing - how embarrassing would that be?!?!?!?

NancyO77

I think that is pushing the limits much to far. I love DWTS, but Chaz is a No! No! No! No! No! No!

Vic

Absolutely sick...I do not really like this show but I will definitely no*****ch it now.

Vic

This is so sick. I do not like the show that much but I will definitely not be watching it now.

Cool Breeze

Dancing with the rug munchers...

maria

Since this woman born is a wman ,we will see two women dancing when it should be a man and his partner a woman? whta is next two men dancing in DWTS? kind of confusing......she is Chastity Bonno not matter waht ,even her mom Cher say :"to me she is my daughter ",this show is using her to beacme a freak show and she needs the money ,how pathetic now will see two women dancing ,I wonder how her partner is going to feel .she is not going to make it! not way!

Ann

She's not a man!

Mario D.

Well,SOMEONE has to be eliminated on the first round...they'll pair Chaz Bono with whichever rookie dancer is on the crew...

randi

"CHAZ" will always be a woman no matter what kind of surgery is done. What an embarrassment to Cher. Chastity has become so obese and such an embarrassment. She won't be on DWTS long, she will be eliminated.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments