"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

LJINCO

Dancing with the Stars Offspring? Is this a new show? I could really give a **** about Chaz and his story - but damn, its like he used a sex change as an excuse to suck the filling out of twinkies all damn day? Jesus.

Michael

Way to go ABC! You are taking the one actual live entertainment show you have that has class, and that anyone can watch and enjoy, and and you are turning into a freak show. If you are trying to shed viewers, than you will succeed. I promise you that my wife,who has been a rabid fan of DWTS will sit this season out. way to go !

Raejean

I wish he wouldn't.

JUstin

This has nothing to do with Equality !! You know the Producers are laughing behind close doors ..I 'll keep saying it " this is nothing but pure exploitation "..

Truth

Gross. Really.

squishyalt

Yeah...and legally O.J. Simpson is innocent of murder.

Vicky

Sorry, gross.

Ginger

So is he dancing with a guy or gal? I guess a gal. One trip up and he'll crush her. I find this hard to believe. Are you sure, TMZ?

mary

Well!!!!!! That crew over at DWTS really did upgrade this season. "It" is an A lister if there ever was one.

Bob

I remember when Chaz would be in countless paparazzi pictures with his mother, must have been 20 years ago, and he just looked miserable in every single one of them. Nowadays, it seems he's always has a smile on his face. Good for him for having the courage to go through with the gender reassignment. It's clearly brought him serenity.

Surfer Gal

Obviously they are doing this to get Cher in the audience to cheer Chaz on. Hoping to get her week after week, and the camera will stay panned on her face. That's what DWTS does, make them bring their famous family/friends to the show.

Maverick

Good for him. He's had an inspirational story.

TheHOLETruth

Dye her hair black and she just looks like a fat Cher. Pretty disgusting, but so is TV... I have a 15" old-school TV that looks like an Etch-a-Sketch that hasn't been plugged in for years. Occasionally, I'm at someone's home tha*****ches TV and I get to see and hear first hand what's being passed off as "acting" nowadays.

RobRod

Disgusting. I'd never bother to watch this show again. What the heck is ABC thinking. Controversy encourages viewership. NO controversy, just simply disgusting. She will always be a female, regardless of her outward appearance. Do people really think God makes mistakes?

dolphin