"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

Dianna

My heart goes out to Chaz for being who he wants to be and doing something he wants to do. Wonderful news. I love Dancing with the Stars. And for those people saying ugly things about Chaz take a look at your own insecurities and figure out why you have to bash someone else to make yourself feel good. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!!!

J

Chaz is seriously so cool and brave. It takes b*lls to live life like he is.

Mr. Bate

A fine example of our obesity epidemic.

Betty Walker

That's just a little too far. Won't be watching that season.

Lola

I am not sure I understand how she is legally a man. As I understand it, all she has had done is have her breasts removed, nothing else. How does that make you legally a man? Does every woman who has had a mastectomy become a man legally? I don't think so.

Yeah, I'm tired of this show now. I love dance and have enjoyed this show, but I'm not going to pander to the circus atmosphere they are promoting here. She is not the biggest name ever to be on the show. Basically, she's nobody. Her mother is probably the biggest name, and her father, but not her. She has no career other than her sexual confusion and mutilation. Does she have any education? She's got mama's money and name, that's all.

Tyler

Lmao. So many unemployed bigots on here.

me

Soooo cool! I remember Chaz from when he was a child on the Sonny & Cher show. Go Chaz!!!

Black

Oh no, ThunderDog, I hit that little flag trying to scroll down - I think it said I reported you. I'm so sorry!

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

My God!!! you Americans are a bunch of whiny narrow minded shallow peeps, why cant you let people just live their lives without condemnation? Chuckles I understand cause he's just a F&*K head, but Chaz has done nothing to hurt anyone so WHY?

Ted

Garry Shandling has put on a few . . .

Professor Chaos

I thought this show was going after A-list celebrities this time. Instead they're booking crazy people that change themselves into women. Ok.

Linda

@nostalgic - you are pathetic!!! Open your mind and shut your mouth!!!

JUSTICE

EVERYONE SOUNDS SOO UPSET! GET A GRIP! TRUTH IS WHAT IT IS!! HEADLINES!! "GIRL WANT'S 2 B A GUY W.T.F.? NOW THINKS SHE CAN BE A MAN & DANCE TOO!! O.M.G!

k

Disturbingly icky...ewwwwwwww

JUstin

And how do they introduce chaz and why he's on the show -Exploitation , Exploitation , Exploitation , Exploitation , Exploitation ..I actually feel for chaz..