"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

JUstin

To the Producers , he represents nothing but a freak they wanna make money on ..and that's the honest truth ..

Emily

Having parents who were stars doesn't make you a star! Sheesh.

y2k34207

Carnival sideshow quality.

American Patriot

you know what? I dont agree with the lifestyle, i think that gays have psycho problems but you know what????

i respect the hell out of her for doing what she thinks she ought to do.

Josezette Hare

You mean CHINZ BONO?? OH NO!!

CrisDizzle

He or what that person is better not being making a move on Cheryl Burke Karina Smiroff or Chelsie Hightower... probably a lock to be the 1st team eliminated =[

justagirl

Whether "Chaz" Bono is relevant in the world of celebrity is a non-factor. DWTS has made this decision totally based on shock value. This will reel in the gay/transgender community for support and viewership, but conservative America will turn their backs. I for one could care less what Chaz Bono's lifestyle choices, but to force her choices on American public as a "celebration" of her being able to showcase her "transformation" enabling her to dance with another woman is not "my cup of tea", shall we say. To me this is a major turn off and no longer acceptible to watch with my children which is one of the very few shows on television anymore we can enjoy as a family....sadly, not anymore.

JUstin

Show is a fraud . They can take anybody they desire to the finals..

sandy

Is it just me or how come something like this is considered normal? In just my short lifetime...people who self mutilate to change their appearances and say its changing their gender is considered normal, even though their DNA is still the gender they were born as? And she is going to be dancing as a man? I guess I am just an old fuddy duddy...times are changing for the worst at lightening speed..

sandy

Hear_Me_Out

This has nothing to do with Chaz Bonos' ability to dance in a manly manner. I'd just like to know why in the hell his neck is wider than his head. What's that about? The hormones can't grow testicles but he grew a double wide neck... Did he have his lady parts removed?

PRO US

What exactly is Chaz famous for other than being the child of Sonny and Cher and having sex reassignment surgery or whatever they call it, not that there's anything wrong with that? Is Chaz really in any physical condition to safely perform in all those dances on that show? Chaz looks to be a little overweight and out of shape. Maybe not the best idea to have someone that physically unfit on the show?

wasted days and wasted nights

Chaz should be on the Biggest Loser first. All that weight is not healthy for anyone, least of all a dancer.

shitty

Chaz is part of the Hollywood Elite. People are lining up to see her, and on the rail already overnight. She is the most famous celebrity on the internet. She will make lots of money on DWTS. Stop making fun of her multiple chins. She doesn't make false claims of being a sexpot or supermodel or even having "talent" whatever the hell that is. She's being herself.

bear

Awesome, Never watched the show before but will now to cheer him on.