Kris Jenner

I'm Gonna Co-Host "The Talk!"

8/26/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_kris_jenner_BN
The Kris Jenner media train is plowing right through NBC and CBS -- Kim Kardashian's mom has just been tapped to guest co-host "The Today Show" AND "The Talk."

Jenner will reportedly fill-in for Sharon Osbourne on "The Talk" in September ... and with all the cuts producers have made on that show recently, it wouldn't be shocking if she got a permanent offer.

Kris says she's also been asked to co-host "Today" later this year -- but it's unclear exactly when that will happen.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well...good thing I don'*****ch those shows. I don't like Julie Chen, I don't know why. Maybe she's just too stiff for a casual morning show.

AyeJay

You just can't get away from this family!

barnyardhumor

If the Today show ask Kris Jenner to co=host I will never watch it again. I am horrified. Why would they even consider this mother who pimps out her own daughters. Have they lost their minds? E-mail the today show and let them know you don't want her!!!!

FABIO

She must be hosting a segment on face transplants...

Jade

I am so sick of these people that today is the 1st time I've ever posted. I'm going to CBS.COM and let them know that I will no longer watch the show. There is strength in numbers, let CBS know.
Make them all go away!

J

If she is on either show I will no*****ch and urge others to boycott...I am so tired of these "Kardashian's"...No talent, no class...

Jackie

Here we go again with these whores.smh

PG

OMG this woman is UGLY. Plastic freak!

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

The producers of these two shows must be suicidal. Inviting this loser to host is like begging for their ratings to plummet.

Jade

Link to let CBS know how you feel about Kris Jenner on the talk.

CRAZY JOE

This is a mom that is milking her talentless or should I say a daughter who made a sex video that has zero talent. They are all useless talent that some how won't go away. Go Kardumians!!!

dadudedd

One pimp filling in for another.

Sharon

Two more shows to cross of the viewing list. I will not support any show that employs this trashy family.

tina

Talk about a "pain train", I guess I won't be watching the Today show when she whore host, I mean co-host. I have been watching the Today show for over 40 years, i'll quit !!!!!!

Shelly

I like Kris Jenner, so I'm all for it. Too bad I work during the day and can't actually see it.