Kris Jenner

I'm Gonna Co-Host "The Talk!"

8/26/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_kris_jenner_BN
The Kris Jenner media train is plowing right through NBC and CBS -- Kim Kardashian's mom has just been tapped to guest co-host "The Today Show" AND "The Talk."

Jenner will reportedly fill-in for Sharon Osbourne on "The Talk" in September ... and with all the cuts producers have made on that show recently, it wouldn't be shocking if she got a permanent offer.

Kris says she's also been asked to co-host "Today" later this year -- but it's unclear exactly when that will happen.

dellatisdale

can not stand kris jenner.... entire family leaves a lot to be desired. what could the starving children in america have done with all the wasted money the entire group squanders. 70 yr old grandma

Lekili

Are you aiming to have the lowest ratings for you show or what? People hate The Kardashian/Jenner clan and will no*****ch, you'll lose viewers. Americans are sick and tired of this low life family of talentless whores. Why not give the job to a well deserving student or out of work older person with a broadcasting degree?

bb

First! to say this lady and her girls are worthless tramps!

Chad

I liked the show because I enjoyed everyone on the show and liked watching them talk. If they get rid of of them and replace them with people I want to avoid then I will end up wanting to avoid the show. I like Sara Gilbert but I'd rather watch Roseanne episodes then see her talking with annoying people!

Areader

The Madam of the Kardashian clan......Kris Jenner!

sh

Co-host? A bit of a large word for someone who will be making occassional comments on a show. Regardless of how many hosts they will have (if Leah and Holly leave) there's not a whole lot of duties.......Kris seems to be making this out to be more than it is. I can do without the Kardashians and the daughters who look like trailer trash with their gobs of makeup and clothes that are two sizes too small.

CCC

arrrgh!! I can't stand television anymore. The reality programs that people watch like robotic idiots are ruining writing, acting and true entertainment. I refuse to watch shows that only melt brain cells and cause the younger generation to feel as if it's normal to act like a drunk, slutty whore, or just for shock value when a fight breaks out between to muscle headed guidos. This woman and her family will never make a dime of my money or waste my time.

rico

JUST ANOTHER PLACE TO PIMP HER DAUGHTERS. LAST NIGHT ON THE TONIGHT SHOW,SHE SAID THEY WHERE A "BRAND" YEA, A BRAND OF OF GUTTER RATS.GOD THOSE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL,,,,,

Ih8Taxes

Not sure why people would watch this idiot but there are plenty of stupid people in this country so I guess the show will do OK. Personally, I never watch reality shows or talk shows because they have been overused to death over the last 5 years. I watch shows like Sons of Anarchy. Now that's good programming.

Abe

"The Talk." Is that piece of crap still on the air?

x

Jodi

You know Kris will figure out a way to get the whole brood or at least the two younger girls to make an appearance on the show. I've stopped looking at any of the K's shows and don'*****ch The Talk so I'm good. lol

Fatspike

I'm sure she will read from a script, just like her show.

rhi

I actually liked the Talk, better than the View. But now, with her on it, next!!!

lisa

Kris should stay behind the scenes. And enough is enough. The kardashians are becoming common. And by that I mean too much of anything makes it less desirable.

aquanet

Dear Kris,

Will you, and all your little cash cows, please GO AWAY!

You are terrible over exposed. Let us all go back to a world and time where the rest of us had no idea who any of you were. I'm give you all the credit in the world for putting the best spin, and making the most use of your child's sex tape appearance. You managed to hook the entire family up to that train of notoriety, but enough already. Also, you have like 6 jobs and your son can't even get one? What's up with that? Not as marketable? Wait til he's 30 and still can't supoort himself. Thats will be truely pathetic.

In closing, I wish you all the best, but I wish you would all get lost.