Kris Jenner

I'm Gonna Co-Host "The Talk!"

8/26/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_kris_jenner_BN
The Kris Jenner media train is plowing right through NBC and CBS -- Kim Kardashian's mom has just been tapped to guest co-host "The Today Show" AND "The Talk."

Jenner will reportedly fill-in for Sharon Osbourne on "The Talk" in September ... and with all the cuts producers have made on that show recently, it wouldn't be shocking if she got a permanent offer.

Kris says she's also been asked to co-host "Today" later this year -- but it's unclear exactly when that will happen.

Peaches

Please say it isn't so. I can't bare to see her talk about her girls everyday. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda

Why?

judy kitchen

One more reason to avoid this show

Roxanne Stones

I think I may be sick. I really enjoyed The Talk and the chemistry between the panel. Now they have signed Kris Jenner to co-host? What is wrong with the head honchos @ CBS??? Now, I just read that Leah, and Holly got axed from the show? I just don't understand this. Ugh!! I won't be tuning in anymore!

Stanley

I will never watch the Talk again. The best thing about that show was Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Pete. Can't believe the would want this old hag on that show over those two. Disgusting! She is gross and no one will want to watch her.

Susan

Sadly, yet another reason NOT to watch this show.

Kal

Seriously? The mom of a sex tape idiot will now be hosting the same show that Katie Couric did? Guess I will be tuning out from now on to the Today Show. (Never tuned into The Talk so I can't tune out!)

Whywhywhy

There are people who have graduated with broadcasting degrees, etc., and we keep putting these hasbeens who have done nothing with their lives on tv. But it's Amercias fault-you want her and her slut daughters, you've got em.

First! Just GO AWAY Kardashians! blahhhh

I don't give 2 *****s about any of the car-assians. All media whores. All look like bottoxed plastic people. And kim is just a plain fat ass with that fake butt and butt implant. Lady go the hell away.

Melissa

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US THE TRUTH WHY lEAH rEMINI AND hOLLY rOBINSON pEETE ARENT COMING BACK TO THE TALK!!

A.M.D

The only thing here that TALKS is money.

trek

Sears is now selling their clothes brand, Please write sears and do not shop there.

Denise

If no one watches, maybe network will get the message. Why are they encouraging the outrageous Jenner? Just go away.
Sorry to see Holly leave... wi***** was Julie & Sharon leaving.

justanopinion

I LOVE the talk but will no*****ch with Kris Kardashian I am so sick of all of them I think this is a BIG mistake for this show! Like many other people I just want them ALL TO JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!

BOYCOTT "THE TALK"

Another show to add to E!, TMZ, Sketchers, Sears, etc. to BOYCOTT! Won'*****ch ANYTHING that has to do with this STANKY KAR"TRASH"IAN family. - Thanks for the warning!

enoughalready

If you want to quickly kill a show, stick a Kardashian in it. I refuse to watch anything with a K in it. I'm also boycotting Ryan Seacrest for sticking us with these people.

If you want to get rid of the Ks, stop watching them and stop buying their products.

Stick a fork in The View. It's done.