Kris Jenner

I'm Gonna Co-Host "The Talk!"

8/26/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_kris_jenner_BN
The Kris Jenner media train is plowing right through NBC and CBS -- Kim Kardashian's mom has just been tapped to guest co-host "The Today Show" AND "The Talk."

Jenner will reportedly fill-in for Sharon Osbourne on "The Talk" in September ... and with all the cuts producers have made on that show recently, it wouldn't be shocking if she got a permanent offer.

Kris says she's also been asked to co-host "Today" later this year -- but it's unclear exactly when that will happen.

debschira

ARE U FUCHING KIDDING ME? I WAS JUST GETTING USED TO HOLLY ROB-PEETE SO I BEEN TAPING IT (HATE COMMERCIALS)NOW KRIS KARJENNER IS GONNA SUB FOR SHARON. OH CAN U HEAR THE CONVO NOW? KIM THIS, KHLOE THAT, KOURT'S PREGGERS AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON. AND YES BRUCE STILL WETS HIS PANTS WHEN I YELL AT HIM. PLEASE LORD FORGIVE ME BUT THESE PEOPLE JUST CAN'T SAY NO TO ONE SINGLE SOLITARY DIME. RYAN SEACREST IS THE $$$ GRUBBING DUMBAZZ BEHIND THAT, AND I DON*****CH THE TODAY SHOW SO I DONT CARE BUT SINCE THE "TALK" WAS GROWING ON ME GUESS THAT'S OFF MY DVR TIMER NOW. SAD SAD SAD. THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR PAY TAXES ON IT. JEEZ LOUISE..

guest

Can you say ratings drop!

dee

Have never watched the show I actually have a job, we were all hopeing the girls would all go away and now u bring in the self centered kris mom do u all not get it in the ent world find someone else enough is enough of these over rted uneducated bimbos.

shelly

Your Kidding me!!!
Please just go away. Kris was a American Airlines Flight Attendant that married well and that is ALL she has ever done. Please stop whoring yourself and your 5 Ks. We all have had enough of all of you.

Lily

The Talk tries to be The View--but it's about 100 points lower on the IQ scale--even without an Hasselbeck. I tried to watch it, but it's unwatchable. I don't think Kris Jenner will raise the tenor of the conversation, either.

Dea

Oh my -- how horrible is that? America has become a joke by promoting this trash family. So disgusting and speechless. When the media will understand that promoting this family does not increase the value of journalism? It is only making this unscrupulous family richer and richer by the day. So damn sad and unfair. Enough already.

Peggie

Ditto to all of the negative comments. Sick of this family. The Talk is no longer on my list of must sees, especially with Leah and Holly gone.

Sautxyca

Kris Jenner, the dynamic, good-looking Kardashian momager is, without question, the most attractive, interesting Kardashian, and she definitely deserves to get these opportunities to showcase herself — the true talent in the K-klan.

Sas

I won'*****ch any program with any of the K's on it. I dislike the entire family of whores.

Mee

To think it all started with her daughter doing a SEX TAPE and her ex DEFENDING a MURDERER
Just hope Khloe tones down her PERVERTED TALK! Lamar TAPE HER MOUTH PLEASE!!
People tolerate Kris and all the CLOWNS because there's junk on the other channels

Thomas

Are you serious? This is a joke, right? Why and how would this happen, what happened to real journalist?

Thomas

Can you say mid-season cancellation!!! This is interesting as men getting prostate examine at ball games

Zimawarrior1960

If she starts Co-hosting the Today Show, that's the day I stop watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary

If she gets a position with the Today show, I'll stop watching. What type of talent does this person have? The same goes for her girls. Who are these people???

Zaidi

It's not enough that Corporate Media wants to entertain us, they want to kill us while they do it. They're telling our youth that the way to success is through the space between your legs.