Kristin Cavallari

I'm Going to the Marine Corps Ball!

8/26/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_kristin_cavallari_ex_2
Who needs a Bear ... when you can have a U.S. MARINE?!?

TMZ has learned Kristin Cavallari has accepted an invitation to attend a Marine Corps Ball in San Diego in November after a Devil Dog named Jonathan Burkett extended an invitation via Twitter yesterday.

The message read, "Wanted to know if you want to go the the Marine Corps Ball with me in San Diego?! Would make a video but still deployed!"

0826_Jonathan_Burkett_Subasset
Cavallari promptly replied,"Would love to! When is it?" ... and now TMZ has learned her people are working out the details to make it happen.

Ooh. Rah.

ken

BOING-BOING-BOING-BOING.....Can anyone say REBOUND?!?!

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh......I knew you could....:-)

yessir

wow she's so desperate for publicity

KnuckleDragger

Really?! 6 billion people on the planet, this Marine chose her...and you want to give her **** about it? STFU!

Phoenix1

And we care why?? TMZ is SUPPOSED to be a CELEBRITY site. This chick, along with the Kardashian's, and the Hilton's, etc.... are NOT celebrities! Maybe you should start a new site for all the D list reality people. Notice I didn't say celebrity.

MB

why is this news?

some guy

I bet that Marine is in. And his buddies.

Sandy Burkett

I love it!! This is my son who is currently deployed and serving our country.

Pris

Look for all of you that have trashy comments about this. You just dont get it. I am the wife of a Marine that served 26 yrs. Who served 2 tours in Iraq. They spend so much time away, so you all can have the freedom to go on TMZ, and write this trash, so what is wrong if he sees a pretty girl. And he would like to take her to a very special occasion. The Marine Corps ball, believe it or not is very important to the Marines. They plan every year to go to the next one. Here she is trying to do something nice, for someone who is serving his country. And how many of you have served, or one of your family members.You need to get over it that you think she is worthless. I applaud her for this, unless you have spent lots of time away serving your country. And being in danger so that people like us have freedom. You have some very serious problems. He can ask who ever he wants, they are just having some fun. Give it a break and pick on someone else. Thank you Kristin for doing this, you are a very nice person for this. And any of the stars that have accepted any of these offers.
I have always been proud to married to my husband, but honored to be married to a Marine.

Eisy

Who the hell is Kristin Cavallari?

Drugsney Drinkhan

And who is this again?

ciimonstr

kinda workin' me jealous. if i knew 12 years ago what i hear and know now, i'd probably of signed up for "gettin' some!"

KnuckleDragger

C'mon...you keep asking "who" this is? It's the lady that the Marine asked to the ball...that's who it is! Why is it news on TMZ? It is what it is. You want to see something different posted...fill out a résumé of your journalistic background and send to the Jew. Don't forget to list all the stoopid comments you've made along the way...

Jim in Cali

She's hot and probably has some money. I'd do her.

Pris

Wow. You people kill me. A Marine asks a women to the Marine Corps Ball and you insult her and the Marine Corps. I know this is news to you but this is the social media era. Where people are famous for not being famous and everything is done on line or by APPS. Don't trash her or the Corps, I hope they have a great time. She will get to enjoy the ceremony celebration that Marines hold to celebrate their history. Maybe someday on Nov 10th you will visit a Marine Corps base and enjoy it yourself. Semper Fi

Bad Motherhugger

Photo op and "patriotic" PR stunt for her, bragging rights and one-night arm candy for him. Mutual exploitation. It's the American way.

Yawn!