Kristin Cavallari

I'm Going to the Marine Corps Ball!

8/26/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_kristin_cavallari_ex_2
Who needs a Bear ... when you can have a U.S. MARINE?!?

TMZ has learned Kristin Cavallari has accepted an invitation to attend a Marine Corps Ball in San Diego in November after a Devil Dog named Jonathan Burkett extended an invitation via Twitter yesterday.

The message read, "Wanted to know if you want to go the the Marine Corps Ball with me in San Diego?! Would make a video but still deployed!"

0826_Jonathan_Burkett_Subasset
Cavallari promptly replied,"Would love to! When is it?" ... and now TMZ has learned her people are working out the details to make it happen.

Ooh. Rah.

MyOpinionOnly

WHY does TMZ continue to keep trying desperately to make this chick relevent??? She's NOT. She's so far down the D list there are no other letters to provide for her. She's obnoxious, annoying, bchy, conceited and a god awful scripted "actress". Please remove her from your Celeb News profile. Your wasting space and the time it takes to scroll past this loser.

Fstyley

Was Mila Kunis already booked? Why can't a D-lister think of something original. Is a sex tape next.

Rogue Warrior

The only way this dude stands a chance in hell with her, is if there's an open free bar and he has a HUGE stash of ruffies. Otherwise, I would have taken some bimbo from the base bar. I was in the military and at that age, it was ALL ABOUT getting laid. At least he'll have a lifetime of pictures to take care of his woody every morning!

Peace OUT!

lisa

Kristin Cavallari may not be my most favorite celebrity, but what she is doing is very nice and considerate. Also when people make rude comments about her, you aren't just ruining it for her you are ruining it for him. I think this marine deserves some respect and doesn't deserve this kind of abuse, because of who he choses to take to the Marine Ball. Let him have his moment!

Fstyley

Was this the idea of her online publicist.

beebug

I guarantee you she wouldn't have done this if Mila Kunis hadn't done it first.

drunk

No, it's SEMPER FI ooh rahh or hoo raaah are army.

meg

People should relax with all the negative comments. I think this is cute :)

The Truth

My goodness...the hate and bitterniss in all these posts.

Chill the f*ck out.

I think it's pretty cool...let the Marine take the pretty girl who's on TV to the ball. Who cares? get lives you sorry angry little people..

tmz posters dont know sh1t

She MOST DEFINITELY BETTER be letting him bang that little *****! I mean this chic is theeee most basic looking average white chic on planet Earth. As messed up as it is, I'm all for letting a GORGEOUS chic shine based off her looks alone & no talent (dont blame me,our society's made me this way...I'm jaded) but c'maaaahn this chic is SUPER BASIC! She's like the 3rd option on a Fri night type chic. If she's scraping anywhere upward of 70k annually, I will seriously consider ending it all! SMH! Also the Marine Corp thing is getting played the f#ck out! Shout to the dude who's taking Mila Kunis though,I'****** that girl down from head to toe & the ******** btwn. Get a roofie connect my man LMAO

Sara

I think he is very cute and this is a very nice gesture. Everyone is just crabby because tmz isnt writing about you and no one gives a damn what you think. :-)

Jennifer

Well hey, he had the balls to ask!! haha. See you there, im going to :))

Jennifer

shall be interesting, see you guys there too!!

dolphin

She gets big points for doing this :) Very cool. I wish more celebs would take an interest in our military men and women and actually DO SOMETHING, actually go see them.

Go Kristin!!

nicole

Oh wow I know him went to Wvwc with him. He's a good dancer too. Weird seeing someone I know on tmz lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments