Mel Gibson vs. Oksana Grigorieva

TRUCE!!!

8/27/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812-mel-g-oksana-grig-BN

Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have finally settled their custody war.

After days of negotiations at the downtown L.A. courthouse, the court announced that the former lovebirds turned mortal enemies struck a deal.

Sources say the agreement covers custody of Lucia, as well as support.  As we first reported, Oksana was asking for enormous sums of money, but we're told her demands just didn't fly.

Shuffle Demon

Well we all know OxSanity needs that cash! Lord knows she has to get some more platic surgery upkeep so she can meet her next Victim -er- love.... because we all know OxSanity is a true believer in love, just ask any of her ex's lawyers...or accountants!

middleagedcrazy

Don't know what is going on with TMZ today -- there have been problems for a while now and my last few comments have disappeared. In advance, if strange stuff appears, my abject apologies.

Anyway, the only problem with a settlement is enforcement; and we already know how honorable the piano player is -- I'm sure she will honor whatever she is agreeing to [snark].

Tee hee

Cliff

Mary

Maybe this will teach him it wasn't wise to trust a Russian golddigger over his wife of 20 plus years. She got an easy payday for sure.

God-Is-Busy

Well good luck to both of them. Looks like they are patching things up. I knew they are 2 reasonable adults. May the wind of good fortune keep you on that golden path of lavish goodness and kindness. Mel is cute, really....shame about that temper of his...oh well.

THE BEAVER

Hey, Mel Gibson fans ! Have you seen Mel in the movie Tim?
This link here will show ya the whole movie !

Enjoy !!

Belinda

I am assuming that they got all short forms and long forms signed this time ... and we have a court date. August 31. So they got further than the last time. Maybe the court date is so close so that she doesn't have time to play any more games?

Once this is finalized by the judge at least Mel has something that can be enforced without needing a judge to get involved. I mean at least this part is finished.

Of course that doesn't mean that Oksana will not make up new things in the future. I can just see her if and when Mel starts dating or has a serious relationship with another woman. Oye.

I just think that Mel has to keep a good distance from Oksana and only speak to her or be around her if it is an emergency concerning Lucia.

But I do agree that she will always be a thorn in his side, she'll find something to complain about for more money cause I think that will be the only tie she will have to Mel. Money for Lucia will be her only excuse to get near him. No love there and I doubt they will ever be great buddies. Heck as she gets older she's gonna need plastic surgery on her plastic surgery, so I can imagine her concocting some crazy schemes in the future and blaming it on her daughter.

Personally I just don't want to hear about her anymore.

middleagedcrazy

So are there more issues than the custody?

Is there a separate judge for 'civil' issues?

Hold the horses here, how many judges and how many separate issues are going on here?

Tee hee

God-Is-Busy

@ Belinda...no one gives a flying toss about what you think they should do or shouldn't. Get that stick out of your prissy ass and take a hike...

Belinda

Ha Ha Ha don't make me laugh.

Tellthetruth59

@God's "spokesperson" - keep your keyboard queefs, finger farts and your "glistening" "hooved" sexual fantasies to yourself. I'm interested in Belinda's opinion. I'm not interested in your queefs or your "glistening" hoof filled sexual fantasies. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

TMZgossip

ahhh
womanhater is still living in her sewer

jayjay

I"m so glad they finally worked it out. I hope that Mel has a lot more time with Lucia. He seems like he's a great dad. She deserves to be with him more. H?ope he didn't have to pay Oksana more $. I think $20,000 a month is more than enough for a babies needs. If he did have to pay more, I hope she's left with nothing after her legal bills. Can't believe she got away with doing what she did to Mel. Can't wait for his next movies to come out. He is an awesome actor! Sorry for his personal troubles but they won't make me saty away from a good movie that he stars in. If I did that I wouldn't be going to anyone's movies---most of them have personal issues.

God-Is-Busy

@ Abstergo...at least you got inspired. Which is all I aim for. People with "intelligent" quibs à la "smoke your crack pipe" need a little nudge in life. And the hooves bit...wow! :-)

Belinda

Thank you Tell ...

Think maybe he wants my stick so he can play with it?

Fetch or something.