« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bill Goldberg

I'm Finally Getting BACK IN THE RING!

8/27/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826-goldberg-wwe-EX

For the first time in 7 years ... Bill Goldberg is FINALLY GONNA WRESTLE AGAIN -- and TMZ has learned it's all to raise money for charity.

Goldberg -- the most famous Jewish wrestler of all-time -- tells us he is in negotiations to wrestle in a match in Africa next month and the proceeds will benefit various charitable organizations.

The former WWE champ and master of the Jackhammer tells us he's fired up about his triumphant return ... and has already stepped up his workouts so he can be as ripped as possible.

Goldberg adds,  "At this time, the only thing that would get me back in the ring is something that would positively impact those in need. If selling out another major event would allow me to bring a ship full of supplies to hand out to those in need, I'd say that would be very significant."

0826-goldberg-august-sub

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TMZebra

"the most famous Jewish wrestler of all-time"

CarneyIsGod

About time! It's good that he's doing it for charity as well

James

The most famous Jewish wrestler of all-time? I don't think so. That title goes to Randy "Macho Man" Savage.

Joe

Goldberg walked past me one time in the city. the guy has no neck. just muscles on top of muslces between his shoulders and head.
Plus my friend saw him in Kmart one time. Nicest person alive. Posing and taking pictures with all the kids. Didn't say no to anyone.
Very classy guy !

Phreaky

What I would do with just one hour alone with this man... whew

Bud316

He wants to be ripped as possible he says, but he should be more worried about having a stroke when its time for the ol' jackhammer. This match will prolly be about 4 minutes long and will be against Sting or Flair..

Bud316

smithjackob

Plus my friend saw him in Kmart one time. Nicest person alive.

Rotter

Who says Jews are selfish?

Criss

Yay, more make believe!

Cujeaux

Nobody cares about these gross subhuman boneheads.

some guy

Hmmm... Goldberg's looking ripped. I remember watching him.

I think he needs a new signature move. Maybe the "Menorah Death Sentence". Dunno how'd that look, though.

notta

I like the guy, but the most famous wrestler of all-time is a huge and I mean huge stretch. As much as everyone can't stand the guy, that title goes to Hogan.

blah

I love Goldberg and just think he is yummy!!! The things I would do to him. He is just plain sexy!!!!!

guy_1234

he might want to consider getting back on the juice...

EastCoastChopper

An enlarged heart the size o*****rapefruit and shrunken balls the size of chickpeas...

I will never understand the attraction of anabolics

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments