« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bill Goldberg

I'm Finally Getting BACK IN THE RING!

8/27/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826-goldberg-wwe-EX

For the first time in 7 years ... Bill Goldberg is FINALLY GONNA WRESTLE AGAIN -- and TMZ has learned it's all to raise money for charity.

Goldberg -- the most famous Jewish wrestler of all-time -- tells us he is in negotiations to wrestle in a match in Africa next month and the proceeds will benefit various charitable organizations.

The former WWE champ and master of the Jackhammer tells us he's fired up about his triumphant return ... and has already stepped up his workouts so he can be as ripped as possible.

Goldberg adds,  "At this time, the only thing that would get me back in the ring is something that would positively impact those in need. If selling out another major event would allow me to bring a ship full of supplies to hand out to those in need, I'd say that would be very significant."

0826-goldberg-august-sub

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dome

he still big as ****

chaz lane

I still remember the feeling of great joy when he beat Chump Hogan on Nitro for the world title...fixed or not, it was awesome.

Dennis Johnson

I know Bill and trust me you could not find a nicer person on the planet.However if you decide to try him you will be in for a big mistake.

Jerezano

"Most famous jewish wrestler of all time"... I think Colt Cabana would disagree. Cabana has jew-fro for godsakes!!!

PJ

C'MON HARVEY... ARE YOU GOING MENTAL??? GOLDBERG "THE BEST JEWISH WRESTLER OF ALL TIME"?????? RIC FLAIR (FLEHIR) IS THE BEST JEWISH WRESTLER OF ALL TIME....

Diego a go go

The world most famous wrestler was Moshe Dayan

Rafael

Goldberg.. you gotta be kidding me. How do you expect anyone to take you serious when you're working out at a Planet Fitness man. That gym is for pansy's.

Gilberg

So what has Goldberg been doing since he left wrestling? I mean other than being in The Apprentice.

wtf

Goldberg was WWE champ?

when?

and who cares that he's a jew?

that's kind of racist to point that out.

ciimonstr

He looks shrunk.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

i hope he wrassles Jumpin Jeff Farmer. Yep!

JarJarBinks

I like Goldberg...he's a good, charitable guy. Unlike the mostly resentful losers who post here.

Harrys Savva

O man,that would be awesome.Goldberg never was overated,he was great wrestler with great rign ability and skills,well he doesn;t good now,but i am sure he still can kick some asses.

jojo

LOL..whats the deal TMZ? You point out he is Jewish and show him working out at a Planet Fitness....home of the $10/month memberships...mmmmmmmm

Daniel Mountain

Needs to take more roids, at that age, in order to look like his younger self. Maybe Vince will convince him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments