Dr. Conrad Murray

Judge Made an 'Error'

By Not Sequestering Jury

8/27/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_conrad_murray_vid
Conrad Murray thinks Judge Michael Pastor made a mistake when he ruled against sequestering the jury in the upcoming Michael Jackson manslaughter trial ... but he said he's doing the best he can and that God will see him through this.

God ... and a jury of his peers.

margie

conrad murray, the judge didn't make an error you did 160...,000 a month over propofol. you should go to jail for the rest of your Life. Michael though you was a Dr. turns out you ant ****. money over life,you choose money now you have neither F-N DOG.

margie

Please expain to me why murry wanted Michael childrens to see their Father, when he was already dead. he sent for them. this man knew what he was doing, he killed Michael,and then sent for his childrens. this hurts to the core.thats why this should be murder in the First.

DI

ONE MILLION DOTS. $10.000 TO CHARITY.
GET YOUR DOT AT MICHAELJACKSONTRIBUTEPORTRAIT.COM
HELP HAITIAN CHILDREN. IT'S FREE AND FOR A GOOD CAUSE
TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Max Smart

Who cares what Conrad Murray thinks about it? He'll say the judge and jury were wrong when he's found guilty too.

DonnaLynn125

Yvonne UK I too have been wondering the same thing. The death of Frank DeLeo MJ's manager and the history they had together......what's up with that TMZ?? Guess it's not trashy enough...but then again I'm sure you will eventually make up some crazy kind of story. May he also R.I.P I'm sure he would have been called to testify in Murray's trial...bummer!

janet

No point and way too expensive. Murry will probally be charged with involentary manslaughter. Jackson was by no means a saint. He was a hard core pharm junkie. Jackson had the money, means and clout to get whatever he wanted from anyone who would get the drugs for him. No one put a gun to his head.

kim

Dang TMZ, you follow him around much??? LOL

The judge didn't make a mistake you rotten excuse for a human being, only reason you wanted one is because you have no defense and the % for sequestered juries to hand down a not guilty verdict is very high.

I am wondering what tactic next is your defense going to try and get you off??

And TMZ, what are you going to follow him into the bathroom next??? Need of a story this weekend or what.

pam

I agree. That is I believe an unbiased comment. For myself I would love to say, I will do this once and without regret, I am so tired of hearing about MJ . He needed all those drugs for one reason,IMO he could no longer sleep with children and I do mean sleep.This man was so ill, he would not give his own sperm to have children? In no biological sense was he the father of any children.I was shocked to find that out.When he won his child molestation case it was because although the kids , all boys? were around he did not touch them, he played it smart, yes kids were around but not in bed anymore.His lawyer probably told him to keep the kids away , raise no speculation and you are and will be free. The man never slept after that.He needed to sleep with young boys. Someone please tell give me a logical reason why his own sperm was not used as the 'father'.What was he afraid of? I will never forget who he was, never in death he is as he was in life a very ill man, who should have sought help.Those who have mental problems do not have the luxury of going to the Doctors, the good facilities and that is why this makes me mad.He needed help and everyone looked away. He could not sleep without little boys in bed with him.Check the timeline.

margie

Earlier i called murry a f-n dog, I truly apologizes to all Dogs, because dogs are loving,thoughtful and a dog is a mans Best Friend. So I will just say murry is a F-N piece of human waste.

LadyD

Prayers for the Jackson family and Michael's children. May their bond of love keep them strong and united.

MiMi

UnWell,

stick a dirty sock in it....

JLo on Steroids

God ... and a jury of his peers.
lmao thats right tmz, thats right.

Leader of the ignorant masses

What good would it do at this point. The media has bombarded the public with every tiny detail and development that is uncovered. The only thing you can do is find people for the jury who do not bother to follow the whole thing and are not biased in any way. I would be perfect for that but there is no way i want to be in a jury. So good luck with that.

MiMi