Dr. Conrad Murray

Judge Made an 'Error'

By Not Sequestering Jury

8/27/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_conrad_murray_vid
Conrad Murray thinks Judge Michael Pastor made a mistake when he ruled against sequestering the jury in the upcoming Michael Jackson manslaughter trial ... but he said he's doing the best he can and that God will see him through this.

God ... and a jury of his peers.

sitbooboosit

Wake up, MJ was a drug addict, he would hsve died sooner or later.

Dr. Conrad was the unfortunate loser, who ended up being the last doctor feeding him his drugs, that he craved.

themaestrosgirl

This is someqhat off topic, but I'm really puzzled abiut why no story on the passing of Frank Dileo, or the discovery of Michael's art collection being sold out from under him...

Concerning the jury - Diane DimWIT and Nancy GraceLES*****e Michael with a passion and thsi is their chance to attack hum all over again. In my opinion, they would side with Murray, so I don't know what he's worried about...

themaestrosgirl

Typing in the dark is not a good idea. I meant to say that Nancy and Diane hate Michael and this is their chance to attack him all over again...
Sorry about the other typos

janicebyrne

Old Conny just can't keep his trap shut can he? It's NOT a good idea to piss off a judge you fool. You're just digging your own grave. Good !! There's waaayyyy too much evidence against this quack.

BrAnBa

"How do you feel about the trial?" "I`ll do the best I can!"
Well, what if you had done the best you could for Michael, Mr. Murray? If you had, a legend, a father of three, and a guy who had SO much more to give would still be alive. You´ll go down in history as the man who killed The King of Pop, no matter what the verdict from the jury will be.

What I Think

Thank you, Dr. Murray. The world is grateful for what you have done.

Lee lee

Another Day.....another day cruising around with his "little one"
TMZ, do you have a direct phone line to Murray, so you can get together for interviews and idle chit chat??

Maybe next time you get the opportunity you could give him a first hand lesson on how to dial emegerency services from a mobile phone.?

You seem to be on such freindly terms. Could I just request that next time ,perhaps ( on your next scheduled meeting ) that you ask Murray directly " How do you feel having the pleasure of spending some fun time with your child, when Prince , Paris and Blanket no longer have that opportunity with their Daddy anymore?? Thanks to you !!

Oh, and also....... Murray ,whose paying you legal fees ??????????

Lee lee

Oh yeah , before I forget...Murray , Your " I'll do the best I can speech" is really uplifting. Its a shame when put to the test it really sucks.

Make sure you let any new prospective patients,( victims ) know thats your business Card heading .

and BTW if any new patients come asking for references from you, you may want to steer clear of letting them know you ever had any high profile clients in your care. Although Forest Lawn is probably a fair indicator of the kinda of care you provide to a patient . IDIOT !

HumanNature

CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER

HOW WILL JEHOVAH SEE YOU THROUGH WHEN YOU HAVE NOT "REPENT" FROM YOUR SINFUL WAYS?????

YOU ARE A MAN-SLAYER

YOU ARE A ADULTERER

YOU ARE A NARCISSIST

Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed your very hands have become filled. Isaiah 1:15

MICAHEL

MICHAEL NEEDS HIS MILKTO GO TOO BED AND I NEED A 12 PACK , MR MURRAY DONT SWAET IT!

A

Oh, yes Conrad...where was god when you didn't do your job that day and MJ died? Look, I'm not anti-god here. I love God. BUT I AM SO tired of people being like this. God is not the ticket out in this case, because we know you did it. Ok?

What I Think

I'm still waiting for that Hurricane Katrina relief song to be released. Could it be that one doesn't exist and never existed? Meaning that MJ lied??? Oh, perish the thought.

mymjj5.

....he's doing the best he can and that God will see him through this.
___________________________________________________________
....you got that right......God saw the entire plot to murder Michael Jackson. God saw everyone involved with this cover up. He knows their names, faces, and the very core of their being in regards to the murder and cover up.

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops
(Luke 12:3)

HumanNature

OhWell: about an hour ago

yvonne from uk: less than a minute ago

So right! Can't wait to see the smirk knocked off murrays face when all the truth comes out
===============================
See The Smile Shine
When The Dirt On
Little Wacko Comes
Out.

IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT ALL THE LEGAL RULING HAS BEEN ON THIS CASE!!!!

YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICE THAT THE TRIAL IS SHAPING UP TO BE ALL ABOUT CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER!!!!

SO, ANY "QUACK" DIRT WILL ONLY FOCUS MAINLY ON HIS ERRONEOUS, NEGLIGENT, INCOMPETENT AND DANGEROUS MEDICAL CARE OF THE "KING"!!!!

AT THIS MOMENT, CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER KNOWS HE IS GOING TO LOSE HIS LYING CASE!!!

SPAGHETTI KEEP SLIDING OFF THE WALL!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING!!!!

HAS ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE "QUACK" DON'T SPEND ANYTIME WITH THE REST OF HIS CHILDREN INCLUDING THE ONES HE HAS BY HIS "CURRENT WIFE"????????