Beyonce

I'M PREGNANT!!!

8/29/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce Pregnant
Beyonce just showed up to the MTV VMAs with a very special guest -- HER FETUS.

Rumors have been swirling about B having a bun in the oven for weeks ... but tonight she confirmed the buzz by showing off her baby bump on the red carpet.

With Beyonce as the mom ... and Jay-Z as the dad -- one thing's for sure ... THAT KID IS GONNA BE RICH!!!!

For more on the MTV VMAs check out TooFab.com.

0829_VMA_footer

ike4nsync

Thank God. Now maybe she'll leave the spotlight for 6 months left in the pregnancy and then 2 years to lose the weight she's going to gain. Her latest album is horrid.

AlwaysOnTimeB

By the way people, no one cares if you like her music or not. You have a choice of not listening to it! Don't buy her music, don'*****ch her videos if she's that insulting to your senses. My God, we act like our opinions really matter that much. Newsflash, they don't!!

Tammy123

OMG barb Powell Celebrity Psychic predicted this way back in Dec 2010.

Eddie

No mo purple drank, B!! Put it down, baby, fo tha sake of yo baby.

juggaloszuch

Grrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat...........another celebrity kid that no one will give a crap about but will be all over the friggin media

McguireJanna

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.com

Yolanda

Hey this means great news. All the HORSES went crazy and are STILL partying about this news. Maybe now they get to keep there hair.

Jade

Awwwwww so happy for her! What a lucky kid to have such a beautiful mother!!

Mimi

Good for her for waiting and doing it on her terms. Hopefully that kid looks nothing like Jay Z! LOL! I jus*****ched her perform on the VMAs and she went nuts! I'm impressed that she could pull it off like that at 4-ish months pregnant! Being pregnant isn't easy!

GivenGift.com

Congrats!

Perky

How do we know her dad didn't sperminate her ?!? We don't !!! You think she'd willingly allow herself to get sperminated with Jay-Z defective DNA ?!? She's going for the real thing, tried and true.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

After whoring herself for years she is now going to have all the principles, morals and virtues of a mother...How quaint...NOT!

Kadaj

She's having a baby cause that album bombed. What else is there for her to do? I'm glad she's pregnant...now she can go the hell away!

Joao

She is going to need some major genes to augment JayZ's ugly.

kr

weeks? try months.. that's bare minimum 3 months worth of growth.. more like 4 months even