Beyonce

I'M PREGNANT!!!

8/29/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce Pregnant
Beyonce just showed up to the MTV VMAs with a very special guest -- HER FETUS.

Rumors have been swirling about B having a bun in the oven for weeks ... but tonight she confirmed the buzz by showing off her baby bump on the red carpet.

With Beyonce as the mom ... and Jay-Z as the dad -- one thing's for sure ... THAT KID IS GONNA BE RICH!!!!

For more on the MTV VMAs check out TooFab.com.

0829_VMA_footer

Jack Roland

thank god now i can sleep.... who cares about this? really?

Criss

Best wishes to the parents to be, seriously.

i'm a lawyer!

finally destiny's child will be born. hope it looks like its mama.

MP

I really can't stand Jay-Z, but Beyonce looks beautiful in that photo.

Megadeth

Congratulations to Beyonce!! (wait till TMZ finds out it's Arnold's baby!)

Sandra

Congrats and great way to make the announcement!!

Brasil

@ Dontgetmestarted.... When was Beyonce a whore as you say.
And if some of you didn't care, then why do you take the time to type in your e-mail , type in a password and then make hateful comments. Some part of you must care, that you would go through all this trouble for someone you hate. You don't care so much that you took time out of your great day to comment on someone you think is a waste of time.
Well I who care as a fan, think it's wonderful that she did something kind of old fashion if you compare her to the women of today. She actually met a man, got married to him and then had a baby by her husband. She didn't take someone elses husband then have a baby.

Brasil

I not being the man upstairs don't know what the baby will look like but if I was Beyonce or pregnat, I would just want my baby to be born healthy, 10 fingers, 10 toes, vision, hearing , etc. Some of you who have never had a child should not insult an unborn child lest your child come out the same way you're mocking her baby.

Truth

YIKESSSS!!!! I SEE ANOTHER WHITNEY/BOBBY BABY FROM BEYAAWWNCE/JAY Z. KID GONNA LOOK FUGLY AZZ AND TAKE AFTER CAMEL FACE JAY Z LIKE BOBBI-KRIS TOOK AFTER BOBBY BROWN. UGHH, SCARRRRY. TRUTH!!!

Amandanonymous

HER FETUS. I laughed so hard at that. Probably too hard.

buck

Yes, now she can finally go away and don't sing,please! Like er but Bey cannot sing.

Pray, it look like bey.

thestupid

Who gives a rats ass about these fools!!??

Sincerity

Congratulations to the "ecstatic" parents to be!!! I pray that Beyonce has a complication free pregnancy and delivers a healthy baby. I have no doubt their child will be loved and well cared for. May GOD continue to bless them!!! PEACE!!!

JUstin

I really have nothing bad to say about people that I know have some talent and work hard for what they have , beyonce has not been handed anything , she worked hard for it ..So I say Good luck to her and her baby !!

Now Kim kardarsian on the other hand..lol - Anybody find it hilarious that she left her honeymoon to desperately be on the VMA's..That is so funny!!! BOY ,oh BOY - Poor kris hump ..

Marty

Seriously, why does anybody care about this? People get pregnant everyday. Why is it suddenly interesting when it happens to someone famous?