Kreayshawn

Nude Pics STOLEN

... and I Was Underage

8/29/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_kreayshawn_BN_01
Rapper Kreayshawn -- the 21-year-old behind that "Gucci Gucci" song -- claims someone hacked her Twitter account and leaked nude pics that she posed for when she was underage.

Kreayshawn went online this morning and explained the situation -- saying, "My twitter got hacked today by some anti-hollywood extremists."

"They sent out wack ass tweets and promoted their odd message of anti-jew stuff and deleted my twitter.. Oh and they leaked out private photos of me while I was underage."

The nude photos have been posted on SEVERAL websites -- and Kreayshawn's pissed ... saying, "Real nice guys! Spreading child-prono thats cute. VMA’s was insane on top of that. Can I s**t man? I ain’t even mad."

Vicki

Wow, naked photos when underage?! She (whoever she is) is the height of class...

pandora

Bitch please. One hit wonder is just trying to hold onto her 15 minutes of fame. Lock her ass up for posting nudes and being underage.

Leader of the ignorant masses

What is "cute" is that you have underage nude photos of yourself. You are every bit as guilty. What is wrong with people today?

Drugsney Drinkhan

She said they hacked her twitter, not computer...so how would they even get a hold of her naked pics in the first place? Lying ho. She released her own pics.

Unknown bums trying to Kim Hodashian themselves into fame. I cant be the only one tired of this sht

babyangie17

never heard of this person til now, so it seems like a publicity stunt. that "my twitter was hacked" line is getting very old. also, someone should tell her to stop putting the eyeliner on when she's drunk. jmo

Teresa

Thats what you getting for being stupied enough to post nude pics!

Lindsay

Amy Winehouse, is thatchu?

fred

learn english

Pat

Yuck! You would have to be crazy to want to check those pic's out even if she was o****e. She must have wanted them leaked, why else would she put them out there herself to stir up a little publicity. Is there any explanation as to how these people got ahold of the pics to begin with? OR were they "left" on some site that was conveniently susceptible to hacking? I don't care either way, never heard of her.

Shelly

Is this an Amy Winehouse wanna be?? Got the makeup, hair and looks of her.

Tek

Tats and piercings? She was over 18 lol IF they are underage shots, then she should be arrested for producing CP. Either way, she's lying lol.

alex

Whatever. She's gross.... NEXT!!!

manbearpig

yep, this broad looks like winehouse 2.0

Steve

Did she do those nipple piercings herself? I'm pretty sure you have to be "o****e" to get that done.

drew

If those are underage pics, I'd like to know what parent allows their underage kid to get nipples pierced and all tatted up. Maybe your moms should be visiting the DA to face charges of child neglect.