Matthew Fox Accuser

"I'm Pressing CHARGES!"

8/29/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_the_aftermath_video_ex

The Cleveland party bus driver who claims Matthew Fox started a fist fight with her ... says the "Lost" star smelled "like a bar" -- and she's definitely pressing charges.

Heather Bormann says she thinks Matthew was drunk when she warned him several times to stop trying to get on the private bus Saturday night -- but she claims "he just stepped in for a right hook to my pelvis area and started wailing on me like I was a man."

Heather says she fought back in self-defense -- landing a left to Matt's jaw -- and today, in downtown Cleveland, she showed off her battle scars ... nasty bruises and an ace bandaged hand. She says she plans to meet with prosecutors tomorrow to press charges.

Heather also explains where she picked up the badass moves she busted out on Fox.

Bird

The sad thing is, if the woman involved was some pretty little supermodel-look alike, everyone would feel sorry for her. But since it's an overweight woman who is less than desirable, it's automatically HER fault that this drunk ******* came at her, and people are actually on HIS side! I don't care how big she is, or what the ******he looks like, that doesn't make it OK for some pseudo-celebrity ******* to put his hands on her. I don't care if she hit him. I'm sure she did it in self defense. I mean, what person just runs up to a complete stranger and punches them in the face for no reason? Also, he was the drunk one in the situation. She was sober. If I were a woman, and some drunk idiot got in my face and started roughing me up, I would punch him too. **** you Matthew Fox. I had to google you to even know who you are.

StuCop

It's nice to see a petite Clevelander!

Chef Jack Tripper

I think this woman and her family are giving "dislikes" to comments which don't go in her favor. I've never seen more dislikes in a story.

KurganVon

I know her lawyer. She's suing for 300 cases of bacon and 800 boxes of Kool-Aid hair dye.

annie2

I'm not understanding the bashing of her looks. Let's say she had been a male driver...would that be okay then to defend himself? Would he be just after money? Why is it so hard to believe she didn't recognize him. All she is saying is that in RETROSPECT (aka in hindsight, recalling the events) she realized that yes, it could have been Matthew Fox. Big deal.

I once stood next to Mary Stuart Masterson and Aidan Quinn when they were in my hometown filming "Benny and Joon" and had no idea until after I left the restaurant. Talk about a "duh!" moment...and I HAD been actively searching for star-sightings at the time, knowing we had a real Hollywood movie filming in town...uncommon for us. I believe the girl. I will be disappointed if she sues for a ton of money but I think $10,000 is fair to be honest. It would acknowledge some sort of pain and suffering and also be a very mild slap for him to address his alcohol issues and realize things could have ended worse for the 2 of them.

Jessica

I am sure there are two side to this story. If she was so violently attacked and had to go to the hospital why is she taking the time to talk to reporters? She saw someone she could exploit for money- I am sure that if Matthew Fox wanted to get on a private bus no matter who booked it they would have let him on :)

KimV

WE'VE GOTTA GO BACK!!! WE'VE GOTTA GO BACK PINK HAIRED LADY!!! :::cry::take another drink::: WE'VE GOTTA GO BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I WOULD HAVE FOUGHT HER TOO.....SHE'S AS BIG AS A MAN!!!

buxxy

Um, he thought she was a 'man'...uh, that pretty much says it all...

helishere

pressing charges? well id be pressing charges if it was a stranger...but matthew fox? id blackmail him...he probably would want to be arrested if this woman was trying to blackmail him...he'd turn himself in to get away...

TMS

I honestly thought that was a guy until I read the text below it. Sorry.

TMS

I honestly thought that was a guy until I read the text below it. Sorry.

WhoAmi

Well, if it LOOKS like a duck and it QUACKS like a duck...I'm betting its a duck!

WhoAmi

Well, if it LOOKS like a duck and it QUACKS like a duck...I bet its a duck!

tellmeaboutit

Rock on, girl! If this is true, Matthew has crossed into Chris Brown territory. Not interested in woman beaters.