Matthew Fox Accuser

I Punched Him In Self-Defense

8/29/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_fox_02_EX
The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.

0829_heather_borman_SUB

Caroline

If he started hitting her she has the right to defend herself. She doesn't have to just stand there and let someone punch her. I'm not saying he did hit her and will be curious to see what the police think.

HangoverPictures.com

She's also the starting left tackle for the Cleveland Browns

LisaL

I dunno, I'm gonna call BS on this or WAY over-exaggeration. Maybe he stumbled in to her or something and she then punched him and of course now is claiming that he was punching her.
Meh... either way he should've just left.

Wrath

Another knucklehead looking for a pay-off. Just the wording of her statement alone is enough to tell that she is 1)full of **** and 2)dumb as a bag of hammers. Don't worry Matt,..

BouncersSuck

He's bleeding from the mouth?

I wonder if this girl was able to show the cops the damage to her breasts and gut to back up the self defense theory?

Usually the cops go by evidence IE: DAMAGE to the body, unless there are eyewitnesses supporting her story...

Big Poppa

Chef Jack Tripper

This is not a woman. Therefore she has no breast or vagina for Matthew to punch. Therefore she is lying. End of story.

PhilipMarkum

VERY LARGE WOMAN...HE'S LUCKY HE GOT HIS HAND BACK IF HE DID PUNCH HER.

ylg

Team Heather!

Wrath

I had to add this,.. 1) Who seems more likely to randomly punch the other ? A) A famous, mousy, highly paid actor with a somewhat reserved aesthetic B) An unknown, morbidly obese bus-driver with facial piercings. 2) He would have punched her in the face like any other red-blooded American. He punches her in the crotch and breast in her "story" to account for the lack of marks on her face. Balderdash woman !!!

rsmik

But he was so nice on Lost!

Tammy

Were there witnesses? I don't believe everything I hear.

michelle

She looks like trash, she's probably out for her 15 minutes of fame and a little settlement money.

Fito

Perhaps mistaken sex attack, like in Family guy? Anyone who has gotten drunk knows that no one just stands there completely empty and then all of a sudden throws punches like Mayweather Jr. I call Bull****.

TMZwrong

That's why he played a pill addict on Lost so well, HE'S A LUSH IN REAL LIFE!

anony