Matthew Fox Accuser

I Punched Him In Self-Defense

8/29/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_fox_02_EX
The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.

0829_heather_borman_SUB

KnuckleDragger

I don't buy it. I suspect he asked her if those were venereal warts on her face...and she punched him. Fair enough.

Glenda in Texas

"Donn't tell me what I can't do!!"

Ace

Who smells a big payday?

d-nutt

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Kill it with fire!!!

aquanet

She looks like a real lady.

If he did hit her, which I question, he should have hit her harder, perhaps it would have helped.

noneofyourbusiness

So, what again do her looks have to do with being assulted by a drunk bastard?

Phreaky

You can just LOOK at her face and know she is lying. She found a very drunk actor that she perceives to be wealthy and figured hey, he won't remember, I'll say he hit me and sue!" You can even tell in the description and how she actually said ""This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman." - really? He is a man and you are a woman? Wouldn't be trying to get sympathy there, would ya? I mean did you think at that point of the story someone would have been confused as to which sex either of you were?
Give me a break.
Parasite.

Rogue Warrior

Yeah, I believe her....NOT! Another dumb hag looking for a payday!!

e33

that's a huge ugly bitch. Seems she has mental problems and I'm guessing a half dozen tattoos.

TGH

I highly doubt Matthew Fox was going to touch this whale's breast and cooch.

Sounds like some dumb ignorant whore trying to get attention. Ahhh, the American dream.

Ya Mon

I wonder if his friends got to smell his hand later? probably smelled similar to bacon and spoiled tuna samich..

yallareassholes

oh wow....if this was chrisbrown there will be a million comments calling him a thug and ****...yall need to do the same for this guy dont be fake...dumb *****

Cee

Please people, if there wasn't any truth behind this Fox & his people would have already made a statement defending him by now....think about it...

paigehop

TEAM FOX!!! That skanky-hoe-lookin trailer trash has been in a fight or 20 in her pathetic lifetime! Looking for a check I'm sure! Pathetic trailer trash!

Robin