Michael Jackson's Birthday

Katherine Attends Celebration

8/29/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_katherine_jackson_getty
Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, was among those gathered yesterday at the Jackson family home in Gary, IN to celebrate Michael's birthday.

He would have been 53 today.

nan

Michael . I can see your halo

nan

by the way last night britney spears won the michael jackson vangard award on mtv..they also refereed to it as the michael jackson vangard award in an article on their website..guess they realized how popular he was when he won most iconic moment, and decided to listen to the fans..happy birthday mj:)

Doreen

So it's your birthday huh Michael. May you always be remembered for the many lives you have touched. Especially for all of the boys' lives you have touched. So many, many, many, many, many boys.

nosy_parker

well ok then, sends MJ over the moon on a little cloud, gently

susanne

Remembering Michael Jackson today. The most talented artist to walk the earth. The best MJ news this summer was about the drawings he newer showed to public before. The few ones from "Dancing the dream" were so impressive that I wish he had more.
Happy MJ birthday to Michael Jackson, family, friends and fans.

nosy_parker

i'm just helping him ascend! lol

Remember him for this, sunshine...

ZeekOsbourne

Why aren't the JW's speaking up on this one? Jehovah's Witnesses are not forbidden to be part of any Bday celebrations period! If JW's cant celebrate their own birthdays, why attend one? So hypocritical of Sister Katherine to even be part of this. The Watchtower Corporation is a business and she sure does give to them. Its time to turn the other cheek now all you JW's....this did not happen, now go to your Kingdom Hall and not speak of this , but gossip with the fellow JW's about this on the side. Ughhhhh

susanne

I apologize to fans for the ending of the video I posted. I found few videos of this song with good sound.

nosy_parker

stop disliking my comments! I am being nice!

ZeekOsbourne

and for any of you Jehovah's Witnesses dislike my comment is because I am right about what I say and you know it, thats why you JW's wont defend Mamma Jackson about her attending MJ's bday celebration. Total Cult member hypocrites!

Eleonora49

Dear Michael Happy B-day !!!!!With love

Greg

He's dead..He's gone so deal with it people and his parents only care about how much more money they can get out from his death...PATHETIC PARENTS!!!!!!!!

Jeanette

Dear Michael,
We celebrate a person who still brings happiness to everyone,and fill our lives with joy, Happy birthday to you Michael! Lots of kisses, jeanette