Michael Jackson's Birthday

Katherine Attends Celebration

8/29/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_katherine_jackson_getty
Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, was among those gathered yesterday at the Jackson family home in Gary, IN to celebrate Michael's birthday.

He would have been 53 today.

kim

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson.

You are missed everyday. Your music and humanitarian legacy will live forever.

Phantom of the Opera

Happy Birthday Michael

TSIG

MiMi: 13 minutes ago

King of Pop: Michael Jackson's birthday celebrated worldwide

-----------------------------------------

Mimi: What a beautiful article. Thanks for sharing.

Charity Calls

Happy Birthday Dear Michael!!!! Our good God is and will continue to keep your soul sweet and alive in the lives you have touched with your meekness. Luv u 4ever MJ:::))))

GIA

To most caring and giving, loving man ever I'm so lucky that Have grown up to his talent and music, Happy Birthday to you Michael you will always be close to my heart love you from New Jersey.

Eleonora49

Phantom Thank you for your Beautyful posts Today !!

Memeia

Thanks, dear michael for everything you taught us about love and to care of the world.
Thanks, lovely michael for all friend i did becouse of you
Thanks, my baby becouse you has born
Thanks, God becouse my Lord gave us Michael, for to love for 50 eyars.
Now he is yours, ... only yours.

Svetlana

Happy Birthday, my true love. You are in my heart forever.

delialeonas@yahoo.com

happy birthday mj you will not be forgotten u will always be king of pop

nhisgrace

Happy birthday MICHAEL! I love you! I will meet you in PARADISE!

delialeonas@yahoo.com

happy birthday mj u will not be forgotten your music is an inspiration meaning of love love your music rest in peace

sofi

Michael you may have gone but you will never be forgotten from all of us who love you.

Angela Culberson

Happy Birthday Michael. I love you with all my heart. I was at 2300 Jackson St. on Saturday 08/27/2011, and I returned again on Sunday 08/28/2011, I will never forget those two days It was the best experience that I've had in a lifetime, I came all the way from Cincinnati, Ohio. I enjoyed seeing Mrs. Jackson she is so beautifull. and Mr. Jackson, but most of all seeing your beautifull children. blanket waved at me he's very shy, Prince shooked my hand and I told him, I loved your Father, and he laughed. Paris said hi and she is a beautifull young lady. I miss you so much Michael. I gave your Mother a beautifull birthday card, inside read: Celebrating THE Extraordinary GIFT OF YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. With all my LOVE Angela. Michael you will always be in my thoughts and I will always cherrish your memorie everyday of my life.