Nancy Grace To Face Judges

On 'DWTS'

8/29/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_nancy_grace_ex

Nancy Grace may actually suck up to judges -- rather than go after them -- in the next few months, because she's signed on to "Dancing with the Stars" ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Grace and her partner met for the first time in Atlanta last week.  This could be another Kate Gosselin situation, where Nancy practices in Atlanta so she doesn't miss her TV show ... then travels to L.A. once a week for the live performance.

So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."

S D M F

She hates men so much, perhaps she can partner with Chaz Bono.

I didn't know they made dancing shoes to fit over cow hoofs.

Just Me

Kinda shocked to read all the nasty comments about Nancy Grace. Granted, she has a bulldog personality but she's always on the side of the victim and is tireless when it comes to keeping their names and faces alive. If something ever happened to a family member or myself, she's the first person I'd want to have in my corner.

Butterfly

ORIGINALLY, the show was exactly what the title stated, Now, anyone just off the street can apply and be accepted. Talk about scraping bottom! The network and sponsors must be desperately trying to keep the show alive considering the latest applicants. Obviously, DWTS can no longer attract what used to be, "stars." Shame on them. What a downfall!!!

StevefromSacto

Since Ms. Graceless believes that anyone who is on trial is automatically guilty, the judges ought to do to her what she does to everyone else...give her lousy marks before she even dances.

kathy

NOW...THAT will keep her away from the MJ trial....

dolphin

This show reminds me of the Kardasians, they started out good and are now just freaky and garbage.

I've gone back to movies. Done with these reality shows.

I Call BS on John T's Comments

I thought this show was going to get 'A Listers?' I guess that's for next year. Oh well, I can proudly say, I've never watched the show.

acs

They really should change the name of the show from Dancing with the Stars to Dancing with random D listers and other lifeless people we found on the street.

Kelsey

Hopefully she won't break a hip! haha

JiLL1

This should be funny

Cooki

Did DWTS not announce a few weeks ago they were going to try to up-class this show? Nancy Grace...fail! She'll be another Shopping Kart Kate Gosselin scowling at the judges with an attitude superior to any other.

JP

Why can't we stand Nancy Grace? Because she called out a lying baby killer out on her bull****? Because she tries to keep a corrupt, defunct system? Because she DARES not to be a liberal? Screw you Harvey and your team of ******trokers.

JP

Meant to say: "Because she tries to keep a corrupt, defunct system in check?"

WhoCares

Holy Crap!!!! A he/she with Chaz and now Nancy Grace. I guess DWTS subscribes to the old philosophy about failing forward faster because this just may speed up their demise.

CrisDizzle