Nancy Grace To Face Judges

On 'DWTS'

8/29/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_nancy_grace_ex

Nancy Grace may actually suck up to judges -- rather than go after them -- in the next few months, because she's signed on to "Dancing with the Stars" ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Grace and her partner met for the first time in Atlanta last week.  This could be another Kate Gosselin situation, where Nancy practices in Atlanta so she doesn't miss her TV show ... then travels to L.A. once a week for the live performance.

So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."

Firefly

It's suppose to be "Is * hated"

SSW

I hate Nancy Grace

Clarissa

I love NG and I am glad she is so bold to go on DWTS! Good for you Nancy Grace.

Diane

I can't understand exactly what this b-word's motivation is in appearing on this show when she has had her own show for so long--to try to bait people into liking her maybe? Maybe there are some freaks somewhere who do--I don't know any who can stand her though. Just looking at her is a repulsive experience! It's like either they are punishing us by having her on the show or trying to lower their ratings.

Diane

Kaligirl and the rest of you who think Nasty Grace is so wonderful should wake up and realize that she is so blind that she goes after anyone & everyone who is accused of a crime--doesn't matter to her that just maybe they might be innocent--if it were up to her we wouldn't even have a justice system in this country--everyone accused is guilty to NG!!!

Diane

It will be interesting to watch Nasty fall apart when her dancing attempts are critisized--she won't be able to handle it! And having famous people on their show who never have been and never will be stars repeatedly---makes you wonder why they don't change the show's name.

Diane

Yes, she is a man-hater but I don't know if she is a lesbian--she did marry some big fat man and had his twins so don't know if the poor guy lives with her or not. I feel really sorry for him if he does.

TheMarshmallowMan

this is going to be a total disaster of epic proportions

Wallflower

I pray she falls and breaks her damn neck. Her 15 minutes were up years ago. WTF were the producers thinking ... seriously???

Justine07

Go Nancy!! Men hate her because she has more power than they do, and their little weenies can't handle it. Women hate her because she actually made something of herself, while they stayed home to chair the PTA and gave up their careers. Dance your ass off, I'll vote for ya!

aloha43

Between Nancy Grace and Chaz Bono....

One word...

YUCK!

Mimi

UGH!!!! I hope she is the first to go cuz I do NOT want this woman on my TV screen. She's HORRIBLE.

mrcellophane

Wow!! Sparks will fly she cannot take criticism from anyone so she will cut off Bruno and Len unleash the judges!!

AS

She will be the first voted off. I cannot stand this woman. :P

Tom

One of her favorite comments is: "The Devil is dancing." Now I know what is was talking about.