Rebecca Black

I'm Not a Singer

I'm a BIKINI Model

8/30/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_other_rebeccaB_Launch
There is a MAJOR Rebecca Black crisis on Facebook -- with allegations of deception, identity theft ... and most importantly a smoking hot bikini model ... who happens to be named Rebecca Black.

Turns out, there's more than one person on Earth named Rebecca Black -- one of whom is a self-described, "fitness bikini competitor." And she has the photos to prove it.

Black (bikini) tells TMZ ... sometime in the past week, her friend list on Facebook exploded from 800 friends to 73,000 ... and she had no idea how it happened. Black started getting emails from upset fans of the singer -- accusing her of intentionally hijacking the 14-year-old's page ... but Black (bikini) claims she never tried to steal anyone's identity.

Black (bikini) insists Facebook is to blame for somehow "merging" her account with Black's (singer) without her permission.

We called Facebook for comment -- so far no word back.

Still, there is a silver lining here ... check out the AWESOME bikini pics -- Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun.

wrx7182

Dear TMZ,
From now on, please only do stories on bikini Rebecca. The other one can go **** herself.

TH75

Actually I know this Rebecca Black and she is totally cool and a sweetheart. Even more beautiful in person.

Scotty

She's SO BORING! I don't like the other Rebecca Black, but she's a kid with poor judgment, forgive her.

jat nano

She OK2feed

Laurie gibson

This girl is sizzling hot!!!!! She is a great training and not bad to look at. Look her up in Columbus, Ohio for training. She is a beautiful person inside and out!!

M

You see.. No matter what kind of Sh¡T that gets put out and called "music", there are gonna be people stupid and Fü¢Ked enough to be "fans" of it. This nation is clearly Doomed.

Infiniti

1. wow this brunette, blue-eyed beauty made my heart skip a beat
2. I feel sorry for THIS Rebecca Black
3. Logically, if anyone is to blame for stealing a name, it would be the annoying one that made the stupid music video because she's younger
4. REBECCA BLACK (THE ANNOYING ONE) STILL HAS FANS?!?!

Bellarin Slythertrix

This happened for the movie Hocus Pocus and some band named Hocus Pocus.

bethany2487

i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here CoolCent. com

There's a problem here

OMFG! I can't believe that anywhere on this earth is another person with the completely odd name of Rebecca Black! I also can't believe that child with the vocal range of a fart thinks she's got it covered. Sounds like the Lindsay Milkaholic lawsuit is raising it's ugly head. Everyone is out for a buck.

Rob

I do believe facebook may have merged the two pages or something. I originally followed the SINGER rebecca black, then I went to look at the page recently and it says 'athlete' in the title which definitely wasn't there before. The page I 'liked' definitely had pics of the singer on there, however I much prefer the new model ones ;) as proof, I went back on my internet history several months back and clicked the page that I followed at the time, and it did indeed go to this model's page

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3