Kim K Sex Tape

The $30 MILLION Dollar Question

8/31/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

$30 Million Dollar Question
The mystery buyer looking to purchase Kim Kardashian's sex tape needs to muster up at least $30 million if they want a CHANCE at taking it off the market ... TMZ has learned.

We spoke with Vivid Entertainment top banana Steve Hirsch ... who tells us he HAS made contact with the lawyer who's representing the mystery party interested in buying the rights to the sex tape ... and he's open to the possibility of a deal.

Hirsch tells us ... "Based on its long term value, it looks like $30 million would be a starting point for a discussion on all of the rights."

Hirsch adds, "I have no idea who is behind this offer ... but If it's Kim, I have a tremendous amount of respect for her. She has my number and can call me any time."

0830_sexy_kim_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Freddi Green

Why bother paying anything when it's free all over the net?Am I the only one that didn't think this video was very good? Who want's to see Ray J's silly azz acting a fool and Kim's most BORING performance!

Ursula

Here's a lesson in Sex 101: A real orgasm will literally take a woman's breath away. She won't be able to say a word, let alone an entire sentence. Kim is faking it. Poor hubby Kris! He's gonna have a tough life being Mr. Kim Kardashian. And shame on Momma K. No mother in her right mind would be happy to have her daughter prostituted by the media. And hey, Bruce J, why don't you use your masculine strength and punch Ray j's lights out?!

RSF

wooowww kim u have an oooollld lady face now I understand why u had allll the plastic surgery done

RSF

she had an ugly old lady face in that video. I get why she had all the plastic surgery. bad genes.

RSF

wow what an OLD face she had back then..........................

RSF

wow she had such an old face in that video. saggy. now I understand why she had so much plastic surgery.

Lee Eckinger

If someone paid me $5, I'd watch the Kardashinan tape.

jb

Cannot, for the life of me, understand all the hype for the Kardasian family, esp. the daughters----they all seem very spoiled, demanding, selfish, shallow and mean...I feel sorry for the men who are involved w/the Kardasian women....very poor role models.....it makes me sick that sooo many people seem to want to emulate these women.

john

what's the story actually... the mystery buyer needs the full sex tape or... wants to remove it from internet... ? as I have the full copy of the video.. let me know if i can demand to sell...

PaulJ

there's no way they can put it down. that www.KimKleaked.com sex tape site works like never before

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9