Pregnant Man

Chaz Bono Hurt My Chances

For 'Dancing with the Stars'

8/31/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_thomas_beatie_preg_chaz_bono_EX
The Pregnant Man -- Thomas Beatie -- claims he SHOULD HAVE been chosen to compete on "Dancing with the Stars" this season ... but says, "Chaz Bono stole my thunder."

Beatie tells TMZ ... he reached out to casting in the hopes of landing a spot a few months ago -- but never got a call back. But after DWTS announced that Chaz would be on the show, Thomas says he thinks he knows why he was rejected -- the transgender quota had already been filled.

Thomas says he understands why producers wouldn't cast two famous transgender people on the show -- but he's still pretty bummed out ... telling us, "I wanted to try my new body out. I’m an athlete and I know I would have excelled."

There's always next season ...

0830_dancing_footer

I.H.D.A.N's

These freaks should not see the light of day. You cannot change your gender, XX female XY male. F'ing disgusting how these deranged women mutilated their bodies and get a pat on the back.

Enrique USMC

First of all, these people are not MEN, they are Women. Stop Calling them Men. Second TMZ why are you showing Ugly women nipples.

Illinois person

Probably because you can't get your famous mother, Cher, to sit in the audience. ABC knows a ratings winner when they see win. Maybe next season (not)

Glorianne

Stop calling her a pregnant man! It's a woman looking like a man, for heavens sake, stop it!

Justin

ATTENTION ARSEHOLE: YOU ARE NOT A CELEBRITY. This is why gay people get their rights taken from them is ignorant ******** like this that think they are entitled to something because they have sex with the same gender. People are sick of it, you say you want to be treated like everyone else yet you aren't happy with that, you want special treatment.

Khate sucks

That pregnant WOMAN is crazy! That is NOT a man, SHE has a VAG! DUMBAZZ! Plus, she's NOT a celeb! just like the reality stars!

mary

The picture of Chaz and Thomas shows what happens when humans mess with God's creation

Thomas gave birth to children because she has female body parts and only legally changed her gender and is taking male hormones.

I am a flat chested woman who had a hysterectomy....by that standard I am more "male" than even Thomas.

Glorianne

Stop it!

Harpoo67

I've said it before and I'll say it again....these two are prime examples of why they should reopen Auschwitz.

Gooniesneversaydie11

This is just disgusting in every aspect. I love how everyone makes such a big deal out of stem cells and cloning sheep, but this is perfectly acceptable. ( Let me be clear, I am not condoning any sort of hate towards people no matter what their choices in life are but I am criticizing society as a whole for trying to portray this as normal behavior )

Taylor Dadson

With Chaz on board... they are going to have change the name to "Dancing with the Scars".

Marty

@Paul, "No because they identify as male."
Well, I sometimes fantasize about being the President of the United States. So does that legally make me the President? Chaz Bono and the "Prego Man",both still have vagina's. That was made very clear on Oprah by Chaz herself! The "Prego Man" has had a baby, and I would think that would be hard to push out of a fake penis!

dez

Well Im ALL done with DWTS

Patty in MN

Chaz Bono - YES! Thomas Beattie-absolutely NOT!!!